2.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

They irritated my face and made it red.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

2 years ago

I got these on a whim, without reading reviews clearly, in a desperate attempt to get some eye makeup off while on a trip. These stung both my eyes and face like crazy and made my skin very red and angry...one of those "how did they let this get to production?" kind of products.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I have sensitive skin. It was soothing and fresh cucumber. I love the scent because it reminders me of Fresh Soy cleanser. It took my make up off, but not all especially around the eyes they were sensitive.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I never write reviews but I felt I HAD to for these. I ventured out of my comfort zone of neutrogena makeup removing wipes and I wish I could smack myself for it. I have used these only TWO times and my skin is a wreck. I seriously have like 4 huge pimples on my forehead now that are borderline cyst-like. They are so red and angry looking and sore. I wear makeup but even with it I don't want to leave the house because of how terrible they look! I wish I never even saw these or thought about buying them. They're supposed to be "hypoallergenic" and "soothing" but they're neither. They stung which should have been a huge warning sign. I would wash my face afterwards obviously after getting most of the makeup off (btw - they don't even do a good job of doing that) but I know that this is what caused the breakouts as I haven't changed up anything else. I have never been so disappointing in a product and should have researched first!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

3 years ago

I found these to be very irritating (it stings!) and do not remove makeup well.

About reviewer (355 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

from

3 years ago

Bought on special. These burn and sting everywhere. On my cheeks, not just eyes. Intensely dislike. I use CVS Brand micellar (similar to Garnier pink bottle) or Cerave hydrating or clearly natural unscented glycerine soap to cleanse. Bliss lid and lash for eye make up removal. I have a supply of Almay non oily eye makeup pads that need to be used (they also sting -- but didn't previously). But not as badly as these. Not happy with the scent.

About reviewer (517 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

from

3 years ago

Terrible product: It stings my skin everytime I use it. I'm pretty sensitive to scents and this product was the worst. I'll stick to the ponds wipes.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3 years ago

I'm shocked at the negative reviews and low ratings of these! I've used many a face wipe in my day, from MAC Wipes to Drugstore and these have got to be my favorite. My skin is acne prone and sensitive and these have never irritated me or caused an adverse reaction. I do find them to be "soothing" like the package claims. They're nice and moist and the larger count package has a great plastic snap top lid to keep everything nice and fresh. I don't bring these on to my eyelids, though. As I have experienced burning from really rubbing at eye makeup. I love these for foundation removal.

About reviewer (363 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

3 years ago

Yikesss. I Wish I would have read the reviews for these beforehand :/ I've been using these wipes for the past 2 weeks and now I'm pretty sure they are what has made my face so red, caused me to break out, and gave me a minor rash under my eyes. I went to the dermatologist yesterday because I couldn't figure out what was going on with my skin and thought I was developing eczema or some sort of dermatitis! :| into the trash they go!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

Soothing is the opposite of what these wipes are! I bought these when they were discounted and got the smaller size for my handbag thinking I will use them when I'm out late and I'll be too tired to remove my makeup once I'm home. I used a few of these for general wiping my hands and they were fine for that but on the 2 occasions I used these for my face they were awful. I did it both times at night so I'm not sure if my face was red but these stung and were uncomfortable to use, I had to use 2 for my whole face which I never normally have to (not sure if this is because they might be smaller in the travel type size) and they weren't very moist. I find the packaging cute but mine is losing it's stickiness so it doesn't close properly and the wipes become even more dry. I'll carry on using these for general duties but wouldn't use them on my face again

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age19-24