Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.7

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 7/20/2016 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the way these smell and I love the packaging on these. They have a plastic door that makes me feel like they won't dry out quickly.

They have a bit of a slimey feel to them, but my skin feels nice and refreshed afterwards. It removes makeup well, however I like to go in afterwards with a makeup remover for my eyes and rinse my face, unless I'm dead tired.

The only thing I don't like about them is that they do sting my eyes quite a bit. I would still buy them again in a pinch, but if I had a choice, I would buy the Simple Clean ones instead next time.

on 6/15/2016 9:45:00 AM

I guess I'm in the minority here but I LOVE these face wipes. They don't sting my face at all and I find them quite refreshing. Because there is fragrance in these that I don't want left on my skin though, I will wipe them on my face and then use micellar water on a cotton pad to wipe over my face again afterwards. Maybe it's the combination of these two things, but after less than a week of use my skin has seriously never looked better -it's so soft and smooth my pores and wrinkles look diminished as well. I'll continue to use these!!!

To Read all 324 Reviews, Login or Join

I've got sensitive, acne prone skin and these wipes made my face burn and really irritated, also left a film. They removed make up ok but I just can't use these at all, so bad for my skin.

on 2/16/2016 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm super lazy at washing my face after a long day and I got these on sale at Ulta. I didn't feel any stinging at all. I noticed my skin didn't feel dry as it has before with other wipes I've used, feels supple. I also didn't get one breakout while using them either.

on 2/4/2016 9:02:00 PM

The packaging is cute and the price is okay for what it is..but it is not a friend to sensitive pale skin. I tried one towelette after taking a shower to test it out and five minutes later when i looked in the mirror my face was bright red and it felt more sensitive, like the product was actually causing some stinging. I've been on the hunt for good makeup removers and I was disappointed because I read some good reviews of this online. Just be forewarned, if you don't have sensitive skin it may work and it smells great, but its not good for sensitive pale skin

Hell nah!
I am writing this now at 12:30 am after using these for the first time. My skin is combo to oily. Acne prone. I had read people with acne prone skin loved these and didn't cause breakouts or irritation. Soooo Holy eff I need a hose down my face is legit on fire! It went sunburn red all over, hot to the touch burning. After I rinsed it off, what felt like slime left over because of how wet they are, moisturize as usual, my face is sticky dry. Like it feels completely stripped. I think I can feel every damn pore I have. This is supposed to be for sensitive skin wtaf. How could anyone with sensitive skin be able to flambé the makeup right out of them? The price for 9.99$ was good for the 30 towelettes you get and I thought the packaging was cute. But other than that is was not at all pleasant. It did remove my makeup, torched it off nice like. Never have I ever had any product do that to me. I either breakout and toss it or I don't. I would not recommend. Now that I can actually lay my face on my pillow without it feeling like this heat is being forced into my face I am now going to bed.

on 11/10/2015 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Two words:
HELL NO
I have issues at times with my skin getting red from hives (anxiety, LOL), and I always use cucumbers and aloe to soothe it. So I thought this would be the most absolute perfect thing for me! OMG. After trying it ONCE and being really freaked out about the burning that wouldn't go away, I got on MUA to read reviews....and what do you think I found? ... tons of complaints of it burning. WOW....It's not like a tingling sensation you may get with suncreen or something similar....it BURNS....to the point my skin started swelling and turned purplered. Holycrap. I thought maybe it was just a one time incident and continued to try it 3 nights after that. No. The last time I gave it a try the 'fumes' from whatever is in the wipe hit my eyes....I had to flush them with cold water until I could bear to open them again from the pain. TRASH. I usually keep stuff on reserve even if I dont love it, just incase I want to take it to work or something....hell no...TRASH. Nothing soothing about this product at all. I dont understand what could in this to make it so painful. YES Co., I'm very disappointed in this product. Despite the pain it inflicts, it also doesnt remove makeup. Mascara doesnt even budge with it. Please dont waste your money trying this. If youre looking for a good SOOTHING makeup remover, try Neutrogena Lavender wipes. AMAZING

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Well, it does work to remove eye makeup- but they STINK. They smell terrible! Maybe I just got a bad package, but they don't smell like cucumbers at all- or really anything you'd want to put on your face. The scent is closer to rotted flowers. And it lingers, it takes a while for the smell to fade!

However, they are efficient at makeup removal, so I'll give them that.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Like many other reviewers the bottom line is this - this product stings. I thought it was just me the first time I used it. Gave it a rest, went back to using the micelluar face wipes for a few days without any issues. Went back to these wipes and my face turned bright bright red and actually hurt to touch for a bit afterwards.

Yes - it's great a removing makeup, but at what cost?

on 8/25/2015 4:30:00 AM

They smell lovely and fresh, they also remove makeup fairly easily.
Unfortunately they sting really bad, especially around the eye area. My skin luckily didn't seem to react.. but they're not worth the burning sensation.