Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes
Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettesyes to cucumbers facial wipesYes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser TowelettesYes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser TowelettesYes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.7

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just okay. I brought these on an international trip and used two per evening, followed by some additional cleansing. They feel relatively refreshing, and they do remove some makeup but definitely not all. I had to cleanse further even after using both sides of two wipes each night, as they really couldn't get every last bit of facial or eye makeup. These are okay basics but nothing special. I bought them on a whim when they were on sale at either CVS or Walgreen's. Not dying to repurchase them.

on 8/31/2016 12:40:00 PM

I love the yes to cucumber and yes to tomatoes facial wipes! They feel very high quality (the material theyre made of) and feel as if they contain a watery cleanser.

They have never irritated or dried out my skin which is surprising for me. I love the feel, the texture and the end result. Theyre also a really decently large size.

To Read all 329 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/29/2016 11:35:00 PM

These remove makeup okay, but as previous reviewers have stated, they sting. They don't burn my face, but they are uncomfortable and you REALLY don't want to be rubbing your eyes with them. That being said, I will use the rest of the package because despite the stinging, they don't make my skin red or cause any breakouts; they're just uncomfortable to use. They also smell strange. Like if a dusty cucumber made a baby with a Ziploc bag, so I always rinse my face at the very least (typically I end up washing it) after using these. Would not recommend and would not repurchase.

on 8/27/2016 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

These are great facial wipes when you are on the go or need to reapply makeup or sunscreen. They have a gentle textured and clean grime very well. They are not great if you plan on using them as your primary method of cleansing. I carry them in my bag and use them as needed if I get sweaty or just need a touch up.

I thought I would try this product after I saw the company on Instagram. Bad idea. When I first started using it , it did an average job of removing my makeup. It would sting and my eyes would start to hurt. But worst of all it broke me out! I do not recommend this product!

I wish i had read the reviews before I went and bought this. It burns my face. Do not buy it!

on 7/20/2016 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the way these smell and I love the packaging on these. They have a plastic door that makes me feel like they won't dry out quickly.

They have a bit of a slimey feel to them, but my skin feels nice and refreshed afterwards. It removes makeup well, however I like to go in afterwards with a makeup remover for my eyes and rinse my face, unless I'm dead tired.

The only thing I don't like about them is that they do sting my eyes quite a bit. I would still buy them again in a pinch, but if I had a choice, I would buy the Simple Clean ones instead next time.

on 6/15/2016 9:45:00 AM

I guess I'm in the minority here but I LOVE these face wipes. They don't sting my face at all and I find them quite refreshing. Because there is fragrance in these that I don't want left on my skin though, I will wipe them on my face and then use micellar water on a cotton pad to wipe over my face again afterwards. Maybe it's the combination of these two things, but after less than a week of use my skin has seriously never looked better -it's so soft and smooth my pores and wrinkles look diminished as well. I'll continue to use these!!!

I've got sensitive, acne prone skin and these wipes made my face burn and really irritated, also left a film. They removed make up ok but I just can't use these at all, so bad for my skin.

on 2/16/2016 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm super lazy at washing my face after a long day and I got these on sale at Ulta. I didn't feel any stinging at all. I noticed my skin didn't feel dry as it has before with other wipes I've used, feels supple. I also didn't get one breakout while using them either.