Yes To Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

Yes To Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes
Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettesyes to cucumbers facial wipesYes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser TowelettesYes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser TowelettesYes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.7

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 8/27/2017 6:39:00 PM

I have sensitive skin. It was soothing and fresh cucumber. I love the scent because it reminders me of Fresh Soy cleanser. It took my make up off, but not all especially around the eyes they were sensitive.

I never write reviews but I felt I HAD to for these. I ventured out of my comfort zone of neutrogena makeup removing wipes and I wish I could smack myself for it. I have used these only TWO times and my skin is a wreck. I seriously have like 4 huge pimples on my forehead now that are borderline cyst-like. They are so red and angry looking and sore. I wear makeup but even with it I don't want to leave the house because of how terrible they look! I wish I never even saw these or thought about buying them. They're supposed to be "hypoallergenic" and "soothing" but they're neither. They stung which should have been a huge warning sign. I would wash my face afterwards obviously after getting most of the makeup off (btw - they don't even do a good job of doing that) but I know that this is what caused the breakouts as I haven't changed up anything else. I have never been so disappointing in a product and should have researched first!

on 3/30/2017 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I'm shocked at the negative reviews and low ratings of these! I've used many a face wipe in my day, from MAC Wipes to Drugstore and these have got to be my favorite. My skin is acne prone and sensitive and these have never irritated me or caused an adverse reaction. I do find them to be "soothing" like the package claims. They're nice and moist and the larger count package has a great plastic snap top lid to keep everything nice and fresh.

I don't bring these on to my eyelids, though. As I have experienced burning from really rubbing at eye makeup. I love these for foundation removal.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I found these to be very irritating (it stings!) and do not remove makeup well.

on 4/6/2017 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Terrible product: It stings my skin everytime I use it. I'm pretty sensitive to scents and this product was the worst. I'll stick to the ponds wipes.

on 5/16/2017 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Bought on special. These burn and sting everywhere. On my cheeks, not just eyes. Intensely dislike. I use CVS Brand micellar (similar to Garnier pink bottle) or Cerave hydrating or clearly natural unscented glycerine soap to cleanse. Bliss lid and lash for eye make up removal. I have a supply of Almay non oily eye makeup pads that need to be used (they also sting -- but didn't previously). But not as badly as these. Not happy with the scent.

Yikesss. I Wish I would have read the reviews for these beforehand :/ I've been using these wipes for the past 2 weeks and now I'm pretty sure they are what has made my face so red, caused me to break out, and gave me a minor rash under my eyes. I went to the dermatologist yesterday because I couldn't figure out what was going on with my skin and thought I was developing eczema or some sort of dermatitis! :| into the trash they go!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I used one package a few months ago and was frustrated they don't seem to remove all my makeup. Opened the second package a couple weeks ago (darn buy one get one half off sales) and this package really seemed to burn under my eyes. Then burned my eyelids, and now all my facial skin. Was ok on my neck. Had to rinse my face profusely to calm the burning. Definitely never buying these again, makes me hesitant to try anything else from this brand. I'll stick with micellar water from now on...

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got mine in the ASOS advent calendar so I wasn't aware of the price but I've had a look and seen it selling for £1.99. I wouldn't buy it again unless it was like 60p. I assumed these would be 'soothing' like they claim but they really irritated my skin and it was bright red and stinging after use, which took a while to calm down. This has happened more than once. Really nice fresh cucumber smell and the wipes are really moist, they did take off most of my makeup and one wipe seemed to be sufficient. I just don't think these are at all good for my skin, definitely not 'soothing'. Prefer baby wipes, cheaper and less irritating.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Soothing is the opposite of what these wipes are! I bought these when they were discounted and got the smaller size for my handbag thinking I will use them when I'm out late and I'll be too tired to remove my makeup once I'm home. I used a few of these for general wiping my hands and they were fine for that but on the 2 occasions I used these for my face they were awful. I did it both times at night so I'm not sure if my face was red but these stung and were uncomfortable to use, I had to use 2 for my whole face which I never normally have to (not sure if this is because they might be smaller in the travel type size) and they weren't very moist. I find the packaging cute but mine is losing it's stickiness so it doesn't close properly and the wipes become even more dry. I'll carry on using these for general duties but wouldn't use them on my face again