Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

EDIT: Not sure if this has been reformulated, but I got my second bottle of Eau Tendre in 2015, and something about it seemed off. There was a note that really bothered me and I just couldn't wear it anymore.

My signature scent!
For some reason, in the last few years I have had a hard time finding a fragrance that doesn't give me an instant migraine. I wore Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for some time, but always found it too citrus and just not feminine enough for my taste. Then I tried nearly everything and couldn't find anything I liked *and* could actually wear.

Someone recommended Chanel Chance Eau Tendre but I honestly never thought that this would be the one. Well, it was! I just love how it smells and especially that it doesn't bother me at all. Eau Tendre is a delicate and well balanced floral fruity scent. It's neither too floral or too fruity nor too sweet or too musky. It's just a little bit of each and, for me, it's just perfect. I love it!

OBS.: Eau Tendre is indeed very similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy. But while Daisy is more floral and "greener", Eau Tendre is more fruity and sweet, with a prominent citrus opening.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is such a lovely fragrance. It retails for SGD150 here in Singapore so it can be very painful to purchase since it is so expensive! I use this for work and people do ask what I am wearing because it is so nice. The fragrance lasts for a long time and makes me smell and feel fresh. My boyfriend recently bought me the limited edition deodorant from Chanel which goes so well with this. Despite the fact that this is so expensive, I will repurchase it. It is definitely something that I would like to have as a constant in my large (and often, unused) collection of fragrances.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Love love love this scent! I'm definitely a perfume girl, but I've been on the fence about buying any Chanel frangrances bc I find them somewhat overpowering and overpriced. That being said, I've been tempted to buy CocoM and Chance and when I smelled this scent at the airport duty-free, I knew it would be a good way to ease into Chanel fragrances bc of how much lighter it feels than the usual scents they produce. It's very summery and appropriate for the season and the more I wear it, the more I like it! my bf loves it too. It is definitely a palyful, yet clean and elegant, scent appropriate for a young woman to wear either on casual or more formal occasion. I didn't look up the notes, but love that it doesn't contain that muskiness typical in chanel perfumes that makes them better suited for colder months and formal events. I don't think it's common smelling because despite being fruity, the high quality is obvious- defferentiating it from other fruity fragrances. If I had to compare it something else, I'd say it's a higher end version of D&G Light Blue- the notes are not the same, but the vibe- airy, young, clean, flirty (but much more refined!)- is very similar. All in all, I would definitely repurchase! even at the high price.

update: I still LOVE this scent but am very disappointed by the lasting power :( I have to reapply every 3-4 hours which has really changed my mind about the cost effectiveness of the perfume.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I dont like this scent at all. Its a pretty bottle and colour, and it smells nice when you smell it from the bottle, but other than that, its nothing exciting. Its not what id expect from a chanel product, I do love chancel chance and like the eau fraiche too, but this one i shouldn't have purchased.

I absolutely love the smell of this fragrance. So fresh and uplifting, I instantly feel happier when I spray it! I wasn't completely convinced when I tried it at the Chanel counter, but after testing it on my skin I was sold. It is a bit expensive for an EDT, but the smell is worth it! I have to say that I'm a little disappointed with the staying power (I'm a regular user of the Chance EDP...), but having said that, others have said they can still smell it on me (yes, I asked!) when I couldn't, so perhaps I just grow used to it throughout the day. I bought the Eau Tendre as a lighter alternative to the EDP, something to wear during summery days, and it is good for those purposes. Although I love the fragrance, I think I will look for something with a little more intensity and staying power next time, but I will definitely use the rest of this 100mL in the meantime!

Popular Fragrances