Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

4.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am on my second bottle already of this amazing stuff, and I can't get enough of it!
My husband bought me a set of the 200ml + a 20ml mini purse roll up perfume, and I am so glad he did. I really enjoy the longevity of this scent and whenever I wear it it makes me feel happy. It's an everyday scent for me and whenever I wear it I get compliment. I just love it!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I fell in love with this while looking for a gift for a friend at Qatar Duty free. Perfumes usually make me feel sick or bored after a while and it's been a long time since I've been drawn to any. I found myself sniffing the card the salesperson sprayed some on for me to test, I decided to try a sample off eBay to see if I could stand having it on me all day. I have to say this is one of the most pleasant perfumes I've smelled in a long time. It's sweet but not sickly or cloying and it's very non-offensive in my opinion. I can't tell you layers or anything as I'm not well versed in these matters but I can safely say I really, really like this perfume!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

this is going to be my pre-review. i have not bought this fragrance yet but let me just say, i've tried it on more than a couple times and every time i have it lasts until the next day on my skin. i sprayed it on yesterday around 2pm and now it is the next day at 11 am. it is a little faint right now, but i can still smell the 'undertones' of it like it is a little of my skin. smells very light and sweet, fruity but more on the floral side and its perfect for me. it is going to be the first perfume i purchase, and i will write again when i start wearing it daily :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. Smells amazing, very fresh, slightly fruity but not too overwhelming. I always get compliments when I wear this scent. The lasting power could be better, but overall I'm pretty satisfied. The BEST Chanel perfume I've ever tried!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Tendre is my signature and most used scent of the summer. I literally sprayed it on myself everyday, and its the perfume I have received the most compliments on.

People compare this to Daisy, and I can see why. However, I find this one has a more organic feel to it. Tendre is more airy, more light, more elegant and delicate.

Like a lot of other people this one took me by surprise as well. I'm quite pleased with this fragrance, and like it equally as much as I love the original Chance. It's very light and rejuvenating. I like that it's a great "pickle-me-up" sort of scent, I feel that most Chanel fragrances lack that characteristic. I imagine anyone who likes sweet, girly, and fresh scents would adore this one, even though this perfume is not sweet at all. I have a hard time liking "fresh" scents, but I really like how the lemon, iris and musk is used in here.

This one stands out in the Chanel line because there is nothing like it, my only gripe with this is there is a lot of depth to this fragrance but little to no longevity or sillage which is a shame because it doesn't make up for the of the wall price.

Yet, I'm still quite taken with this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Before I review this, I want to say that if youre thinking of getting this perfume don't just base all of your opinion on the reviews you read on here. Mostly because what it smells like on me could be completely different than what it smells like on you. Everyone's own body chemistry can change the scent a lot so be aware of that. Now my own personal opinion is this is my favorite perfume of all time, I have loved it for years and it's my signature scent. This is what I wear almost every day. Something about it when it hits my skin just makes me smell so youthful and fresh. This perfume is delicious in my opinion. It's not one of those sweet scents like Vera Wang Princess or something but it has a sweet element to it. It's not like a candy sweet, it's more of like a fruity sweet. Some people think it's very floral but to me it falls in between being clean smelling and floral/fruity smelling. It's not overwhelmingly floral, if it were I would never have bought it because I'm not huge on really floral perfumes. I'm very sensitive to perfumes as well. I'm very picky cause some of them can give me headaches. I don't have that problem with this one. Even though I got the eu de toilette, it seems more like an eu de perfume to me. The lasting power is fantastic. It lasts all day and doesn't smell like something totally different after a few hours. It stays quite true to what it smells like when it's first sprayed. I'd say its good for girls who are between the ages of 17-25ish. It's not really young smelling like a Britney Spears perfume but it's not old ladyish like some other perfumes can be. I always get complimented when I wear it. It's Chanel so obviously it's going to be expensive but it lasts me a long time and I don't at all regret spending the money. Overall this is the only perfume I have bothered to repurchase ever and I'm in love with it. I have been for a couple years now and I havent gotten tired of it. I don't know why it isnt more popular than it is. Chanel never disappoints! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely love this fragrance. I have both Eau Fraiche and Eau Tendre. I personally love Eau Tendre when I'm feeling like it's going to be a good day. It's flirty, it's fruity and it's light. I love it.

Definitely going to buy the full size next time.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Best chanel fragrance ever! i love it. Its floral and fresh. First chanel fragrance I have liked. Smells alot like Daisy as everyone mentions, but this has better sillage and its long wearing. EDIT: The day I reviewed this fragrance, my fiance went shopping for my birthday perfume, he picked this perfume out for me. I am sooo shocked he picked this out without me ever hinting at him that I liked it. We have alot in common, see even my man likes it, and he is hard to please when it comes to fragrance.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Chance was my go-to fragrance back in the day. Then my nose and/or chemistry changed and I could not longer wear it. Patchouli became an enemy, and Chance's strident opening notes gave me an instant headache.

None of the flankers worked, either.

Yesterday on a whim (while killing time at Macy's), I decided to spray myself liberally with Eau Tendre. This had the potential to be disastrous, of course.

While there was no disaster, it was a non-event. Chance has a VERY strong resemblance to my bottle of Burberry Summer from a few years ago (which I still have and use). I guess it's the grapefruit and cedar.

The rest of the experience didn't do anything to impress me, and the scent was gone rather quickly.

I would not purchase this fragrance. In fact, I wasn't even interested in getting a sample for an extended test run. While I have many fragrances that resemble each other (variations on musk/sandalwood and floral notes, for example) this category just isn't something I need more than one of.

I will say this: I have had bad experiences with grapefruit going "B.O." on my skin, and this grapefruit did not.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Edit: 2015 ...This has bad lasting power and my opinion has not changed...overpriced and lasts 20mins...whats so great about this boring flat scent . The edt chance is much more elegant and beautiful and this weak scent cannot compete !...(sampled this....fresh and clean....but smells just like MARIAH CAREY LUSCIOUS PINK FRAGRANCE.....I WALKED AROUND AND I THOUGHT TO MYSELF"....this is nice, but its a copy and so i did not want to buy it. what a bummer!!!

Popular Fragrances