CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 18 & Under

4.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my signature fragrance, ever since I smelt it while I was in Paris. I was purchasing a Chanel lipstick just as a keep sake (you know, buying chanel while in paris felt like something i'd always remember) and the sales lady gave me a spritz of this and a sample size to take home. I was hooked ever since. The bottles I purchase are the travel twist up ones, where you in one package you get three refill jars of the fragrance and the twist up holder itself. These retail for $80 CAD I believe, but with my Shopper's employee discount it brings it down to about $54CAD which is awesome since one of these lasts me about a year. It is quite similar to the mark jacobs daisy, but slightly less floral. I accidentally bought the eau fraiche one time and returned it immediately, it wasnt even close to how lovely this one is! I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Overall, I like this perfume. It has a light, fresh, fruity scent, and stays all day. The only thing is that I don't think it smells particularly good on myself. My mom says that unless I've just hopped out of the shower, this perfume makes me smell like I have bad BO. However, I sprayed it on my mom, and it smells lovely on her, and more floral. I think, like with any perfume, you should probably by a sample of it before your purchase a full size bottle, that way you know if it works with your chemistry. I will not be repurchasing this perfume.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I got this perfume a short while ago. It is so fresh, sweet and feminine. It smells clean, but not like laundry. It is so Chanel, but much lighter. It fits the brand very well. This fragrance smells comforting but elegant and classic. I feel like this is something that I would wear even when I am 30. I can definitely smell the melon and grapefruit in this one, it is a wonderful fruity-floral. I reccomend this to everyone! I love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I haven't actually purchased this, but I've smelled it in the store.

It smells nice...but there's no way I'm going to pay that much for a fragrance that smells like this...I could very easily find something that smells similar for cheaper.

Popular Fragrances