Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Top Notes: Grapefruit, Quince
Heart Notes: Hyacinth, Jasmine
Base notes: Amber, Cedar, Iris, White musk

Mediocre variation of the original 'Chance' by Chanel that was launched in 2010. Extremely fruity and sweet smelling. I would group this in the same boat as Flowerbomb - meant for a younger audience that prefers Bath and Body Works scents over masterpieces such as Shalimar.

I've actually been asked not to wear this at work, and for a good reason.

I love the smell of this perfume! It also lasts and its not one of those perfumes you have to reapply every hour. This and Prada Candy are 2 of my fav perfumes

This isn't my signature scent (love Vera Wang classic), but I really love this. I get compliments every time I wear this. It smells a bit soapy and is a bit unusual to me, but I really enjoy the scent and it lasts all day.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Reminded me a lot of Daisy Oh So Fresh (similar notes in compositions). I had to compare! I got a sample vial today of Chance Tendre. I sprayed a perfume on each wrist and waited. Even though Oh So Fresh isn't a strong fragrance whatsoever, in comparison it is much more detectable on my skin. I struggled to smell the Chance, it is very subtle. They are surprisingly similar in the beginning, which is why I do like Chance. But price-wise, for better sillage and staying power, the sure pick would be Oh So Fresh. Way better value for money (As you can pick one up on sale). Chanel is too pricey when there's cheaper perfumes that smell just as 'lovely'.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful smelling fragrance- Classy, pretty, floral and has that expensive, fancy scent and has nice staying power. I receive many compliments, the bottle is beautiful but of course its Chanel, it has to be.

This is such a nice every day fragrance! Very clean and fresh. Plus the fact that it is Chanel makes me feel grown up and fancy :D I feel that of all the Chanel fragrances this one is probably the best scent for younger women in their twenties as it isn't as heavy at #5. I hope they never discontinue this one as it is a lovely, lovely, fragrance =)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Beautiful!!! One of my new HG fragrances. So light, pretty and fresh.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I didn't think I could love a fragrance more than Chance Eau Fraiche, but then I tried this one.

Lovely, deep scent - lots of nuances here. I get the initial burst of citrus (but not so heavy on the lemon like the original Chance), and then jasmine and hyacinth, and then the drydown is lovely cedar, white floral, some spice and IRIS. Again, I love iris, so I'm totally sold on this fragrance.

This scent is warmer and heavier than Eau Fraiche - so it's working out pretty well for me that I have the Fraiche for Spring/Summer and the Tendre for Fall/Winter.

Excellent lasting power and medium sillage. I think it's really appropriate for work, too - several co-workers really like this one.

Highly recommended. I really always thought I would only be interested in the old classics from Chanel, but these newer fragrances are modern classics, in my mind.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This used to be a signature scent of mine, it is a good introduction to quality perfume. It's not particularly original- resembling a lot of teh fruity florals on teh market today- but it's done quite well.
I bought two bottles of this perfume before I grew bored of it, and eventually I had even used so much that I was so habituated to the scent I could no longer smell it.
I still have half a bottle remaining if anyone is looking to swap; contact me.

This is a beautiful perfume with a stand-alone scent. It's a unique, airy and fresh smell, an ideal choice for someone who finds the other Chance scents too mature or bold for their tastes. Though somewhat pricey, this light and powdery perfume is worth every penny, and I highly recommend seeking out this scent!

Popular Fragrances