CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 18 & Under

4.8

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This fragrance is so so soooo good! I love the smell, it smells really good! Tbh, i use this everywhere i go --> school, hang out, formal event, ANYWHERE! Although its a little bit pricy, but this definitely worth it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

this is going to be my pre-review. i have not bought this fragrance yet but let me just say, i've tried it on more than a couple times and every time i have it lasts until the next day on my skin. i sprayed it on yesterday around 2pm and now it is the next day at 11 am. it is a little faint right now, but i can still smell the 'undertones' of it like it is a little of my skin. smells very light and sweet, fruity but more on the floral side and its perfect for me. it is going to be the first perfume i purchase, and i will write again when i start wearing it daily :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my all time favorite perfume! It has the kinda apple fruit smell. The smell is so light and smooth. And the smell last for a long time. And sometimes it leaves a little scent on the clothes after I wash it. Try it!

I love this perfume. This is my signature scent and i will keep repurchasing. The thing i like most about this scent is that it smells fresh and slightly floral. When i spray this on my sweater or scarves its still there the next day. Can't get enough.