Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is a gem. It's understatedly beautiful elegance. So wearable..
This aesthetically pleasing PINK fragrance won my heart. Its unique delicate fruity-floral scent is bright, fresh yet smooth and sophisticated and so CHANEL. This is my "go-to" HAPPY fragrance which I alternate with N°5 L'EAU and my life is complete. Love! .

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always stick to the same purfume which is either Micheal Kors or Bar co. For summer however my cousin recently showed me this particular line of Chanel Chance EAU Tendra and I have to say it's not like any of the other Chanel purfume's! I almost didn't want to like it because it seems so popular right now and of course expensive, but I can understand why it is - it's such a light but noticeable scent great for spring and summer and the dry down really has a nice smell to it very unique good for any age women, of course it can smell slightly different on everyone due to our own chemistry but I can smell it the next day on my clothes and it smells really nice still. I bought the small bottle to see if I would really like it and first time wearing it, my husband said he really liked it which is a first he never comments on my purfume's so guess this is a keeper if we both like it!!

If you love something with floral scent (just like me), i think you would like the smell of eau tendre. Smells good nice sweet and romantic.

I really love Chanel Chance (Eau Tendre), it smells so romantic and it's over-bearing. It's my second favorite perfume to wear, and it's good year-round!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this fragrance. I always held back because of the price, but I finally relented when my Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh ran out.
I'm not sure why it's considered a "young" fragrance. Even if I were in my 60's I would wear this. Why do old people and young people have to smell different, anyway?? Shouldn't everyone, regardless of age, smell "pretty"?
The sales lady told me "men love this", and of course I fell for it, LOL

LOVE IT!!! To me, the scent is comforting. A bit pricy but worth it! I get compliments everyday. Yes, i wear it everyday. It's a perfect daytime use perfume, not too strong. the smell tends to stay longer on my clothes. My signature scent.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am on my second bottle already of this amazing stuff, and I can't get enough of it!
My husband bought me a set of the 200ml + a 20ml mini purse roll up perfume, and I am so glad he did. I really enjoy the longevity of this scent and whenever I wear it it makes me feel happy. It's an everyday scent for me and whenever I wear it I get compliment. I just love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

First of all let me say that I'm confused as to why this is thought of as a fragrance for young women! Just because it's light and fresh doesn't make it only for teens or 20-somethings - it's great for hot sticky weather. Lovely, airy fresh semi realistic floral but not suffocating at all. "Pretty" has never been so true. Sorry to say that that, and the great bottle, is about all I can say good about it. The lasting power is just horrible and Chanel should be ashamed of using such a poor formulation and charging so much for it. If it lasted beyond 2 hrs I would rate this my favorite summer scent of all time but as it is I won't be repurchasing. So very sad. FYI - I have tested the similar fragrances (Marc Jacobs Daisy, one of the Vince Camuto's) and they are only similar at first but dry down in a harsher way (to me at least).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Most beautiful scent ever.

I understand that it's not for everyone; to some, it is described as too overpowering and harsh to the nose. I'm not a fan of Chanel perfumes myself for this very reason, but somehow Chance Eau de Tendre is an exception.

It's one of their more airy, light scents that smells very youthful but still strong enough to make a statement. It's a flowery scent mixed with citrus.

I always douse myself in this when I walk into the department stores.
Just waiting to finish my other perfumes so I have shelf space for this one.
Oh, it's very longlasting (take it from someone who plays competitive sports and keeps a sample of this in her gym bag for all-day tournaments).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hands down my most favorite fragrance of all time! I thought dolce light blue was the one, until I discovered this! Definitely worth it's price. The scent lasts all day long. I can't exactly describe what it smells like... It's a mix between floral and sweet, and very classy! Will continue to repurchase foreverrrrrr <3

Popular Fragrances