Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My all time favorite daily fragrance! Not too sweet, unique and special! I would recommend it to every woman who wants to smell fresh, clean and feminine, a bit sexy and seductive too ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I always get compliments when I wear this scent. It is sweet and floral, perfect for day and evening. Although it is very pricey, I find this worth every cent.

I've never purchased Chanel before because of the price and because I never liked any of the original Chanel's. But I tried Chance Eau Tendre just for fun while at the fragrance counter. I liked it. A lot. Even though it was terribly expensive, I bought the Eau Toilette and the corresponding body lotion. Happy early birthday to me. :-) This is an amazing fragrance. It's light but seems to have staying power. I could smell it the next morning. I couldn't smell it a lot, but it was there. I layered the samples I tried so perhaps that helped. I smell fruitiness, floral (especially Lily of the Valley) and even vanilla in this scent with slight musk added. That may not be the "ingredients" at all but it's what my nose detects. Usually vanilla is a fragrance I save for winter. But this is light enough, it works. This fragrance is fresh and clean smelling as well without leaning towards that "soapy" smell. I consider this a delightful and pleasant scent for ANY age. I plan on wearing it during the day when lighter scents are more appropriate. I recommend this.

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite scents of all time. It's the perfect every day scent that just goes with everything. If I could assign one word to the scent it'd be spring: light, delicate flowers intermingled with fruit. I can't pick out any one note, but it's a fruity floral that's non-offensive and perfect for work or even a date night. While it is a pretty, girly scent, it's sophisticated enough for mature women to enjoy. Took a lippie off for the high price tag and mediocre lasting power (last days on clothes but only hours on the skin), but I'd still repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

One cannot deny it smells very pretty, fresh. It is adorable, but in my opinion , better for the young, I can see it being the perfect first perfume for a young girl..it is rather light, very springlike, and seems anybody can wear it..so in the end, it becomes a bit boring, and longevity being poor, I don't think it is a scent worthy of all the raves!? In France where I am from, it isn't as popular as in North America for sone reason, because it is a fresh floral , rather simplistic, but real charming...
Nothing more.

I got a tiny tester of this while traveling last year and fell in love with it! Knowing it was expensive I tried to make the tester last but I couldn't stop thinking about it so, two months later I decided to splurge a little.
It is a bit expensive but it smells expensive too, without being heavy or old. It's so fresh and girly, and I love the way it fades rather than turning stale and gross.
I feel like it fits both day and night, summer and winter. Yeah, I'm a little bit obsessed with this!
Absolutely buying this again when I finish it, can't get enough!

I am on my second bottle of this. It's such a great any time scent. I've worn this in all seasons and it's perfect for when I want something light but still present. It definitely has an effervescent quality to it, as others have described. I find the lasting power to actually be pretty good! I notice it lingers more in my hair/clothing than on my skin. But it does last. It just gives a great clean, almost soapy smell with a hint of light musk. Any sharpness at the initial spray fades very quickly. I don't see how this could offend anyone unless you went way overboard. I don't reach for this as much as I did at first, but it's still in fairly heavy rotation for me. I would buy bottle #3 if I ran out!

I don't won this one yet, but the couple times I tested it, I really loved it. It's not even really my normal fruity, or vanilla, but I really like it. I buy lots of perfumes on ebay, but there are so many fakes of this one, that it looks like I'll be heading to the big name store and paying top dollar. In this case, because I like this one so much, it's probably worth it. I just hope it has decent silage and longevity for full price.

This perfume is a perfected Chanelified Marc Jacob's Daisy. It lacks the traditional Chanel base and instead charts into a more youthful territory; this perfume can be worn by all ages, I'm 40 and wear it. I tired of Daisy, and find it ho hum but wearing Eau Tendre, especially when you first spritz in on is an exhiliarating experience. Fresh, slightly classily sweet, complex; a happy fragrance to perk up your mood. I kept this one and would repurchase, but returned Daisy after I got over its cute packaging with the plastic white flowers.
Chanel appealed to the masses for this one, but it doesn't disappoint in the least.
Well done. And yes, I love the pink juice!

Went on a date wearing this perfume and he LOVED it! So do I! I apply some to my wrists, cleavage, back of neck, and hair. Such a fun, light, and easy to wear scent..

Popular Fragrances