CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

4.4

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I received a 5ml sample bottle of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre when purcasing another perfume. I was so excited and really really wanted to like it. However, I tried using it on three different occasions and it didn't work for me... It was so so sweet! I could smell it around me almost all day long (that must be a good thing for the ones who love this fragrance!) and I never felt less myself. The fragrance reminds me of candy. Very sweet candy. Also fruits (nothing citrusy nor fresh, but more like melon and peach, even though peach is not on the list of notes, I think). I can only imagine this fragrance on a sweet cute teenage girl...
Had to give my sample bottle away... :(

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It smells like " wanna be D&G Light Blue" for women, and then "Oh, wait, I wanna be Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture". It is not original, not innovative, not recognizable, not CHANEL, and definitely not CHANEL Chance.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This fragrance is so so soooo good! I love the smell, it smells really good! Tbh, i use this everywhere i go --> school, hang out, formal event, ANYWHERE! Although its a little bit pricy, but this definitely worth it!

I am new to perfume and I just bought this on a whim yesterday. Can someone explain the difference between eau tendre, eau de parfum, eau de toilette, and eau fraiche? I see all of these listed on Sephora but there is no description of the differences between them and they are all called Chance. I am confused...

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

Of all the Chance flankers, Tendre is the best for me. I love the soft edge to my beloved but sometimes too loud Chance. It has less peppery notes and it's sweeter, that's the difference. It's abit more girly, but it stands out at the same time.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I enjoy the smell of this. very fresh

I couldnt wait to get my hands on this perfume, i knew it was coming out even before the chanel counter girl did! I do my research!!!
I`d say this is more of a summer fragrance because it is quite a light clean smell. Not quite as sweet as i was expecting,more of a powdery sweet!
My first reaction was it smells a lot like marc jacobs daisy...which is a nice perfume i was just expecting something a little more original from chanel. However i will not be buying marc jacobs daisy again purely because this will be its replacement for me! Chanel wins everytime!
I like that the liquid itself is a baby pink, subtle yet cute and summery.
I tend to wear this more when im wearing white...strange i know but it somehow lends to the clean girly scent of the perfume!
The only downfall i`ve noticed with this is....staying power! I find i have to re spray quite often, i know we all get used to a scent once its on so think its worn off, but with this i think it does. Whether this is because its so light i dont know. So im sure i`ll get through my bottle of this quicker than my other chanel perfumes, which are all much heavier.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Fresh, clean, and inexplicably feminine. This is a more floral take on the original Chanel Chance (which is also beautiful). The whole Chance line is “younger” smelling. Not as spicy, woodsy, or musky. Chanel Chance fragrances are fresh, lighter, crisp, clean, and classy. Each Chance has its own unique quality, and Eau Tendre is definitely the most floral and girly of the bunch.. but very sophisticatedly so. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is not my signature scent by any means (I usually prefer deeper, darker, more complex scents), however, there is still a complexity to this fragrance that I can appreciate. This is for that woman who wants to smell clean, feminine, effortlessly sexy, and like pure class anywhere she goes. For the woman who takes care of herself, who is confident but not loud. I really appreciate the effortlessness of this, it’s stunning and will turn heads without “trying too hard”. This scent is so soft and beautiful, I can’t see anyone not liking it. It’s more than your average “clean, fresh” scent.. something about it is very memorable. The packaging is also beautiful in its simplicity, and one-of-a-kind classic Chanel. You really can’t go wrong with this one, especially if you’re looking for something inoffensive but still beautiful to wear during the daytime or around the office. Excellent staying power as well, lasts almost all day on me. A truly stunning, graceful, feminine fragrance.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is the best, I ran out of it recently and I have to buy more before school starts up again. When the perfume is first applied, it smells pretty good, but it's the best smelling a while after it has been applied. I have gotten so many wonderful complements on how good it smells and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is thinking about purchasing. It's a very feminine smell, it's floral and light. It's also not an overpowering fragrance like some of the other Chanel Products so it could definitely be reapplied if needed throughout the course of the day.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hands down my most favorite fragrance of all time! I thought dolce light blue was the one, until I discovered this! Definitely worth it's price. The scent lasts all day long. I can't exactly describe what it smells like... It's a mix between floral and sweet, and very classy! Will continue to repurchase foreverrrrrr <3

Popular Fragrances