Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

4.4

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is the best, I ran out of it recently and I have to buy more before school starts up again. When the perfume is first applied, it smells pretty good, but it's the best smelling a while after it has been applied. I have gotten so many wonderful complements on how good it smells and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is thinking about purchasing. It's a very feminine smell, it's floral and light. It's also not an overpowering fragrance like some of the other Chanel Products so it could definitely be reapplied if needed throughout the course of the day.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hands down my most favorite fragrance of all time! I thought dolce light blue was the one, until I discovered this! Definitely worth it's price. The scent lasts all day long. I can't exactly describe what it smells like... It's a mix between floral and sweet, and very classy! Will continue to repurchase foreverrrrrr <3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I received a 5ml sample bottle of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre when purcasing another perfume. I was so excited and really really wanted to like it. However, I tried using it on three different occasions and it didn't work for me... It was so so sweet! I could smell it around me almost all day long (that must be a good thing for the ones who love this fragrance!) and I never felt less myself. The fragrance reminds me of candy. Very sweet candy. Also fruits (nothing citrusy nor fresh, but more like melon and peach, even though peach is not on the list of notes, I think). I can only imagine this fragrance on a sweet cute teenage girl...
Had to give my sample bottle away... :(

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This fragrance is so so soooo good! I love the smell, it smells really good! Tbh, i use this everywhere i go --> school, hang out, formal event, ANYWHERE! Although its a little bit pricy, but this definitely worth it!

Worth every penny. Beautiful light honey suckle slightly musk vanilla-ey.. Long lasting and catchy simply beautiful ! new favorite!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Defintely my signature... The smell is so divine and am in love with this

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful smelling fragrance- Classy, pretty, floral and has that expensive, fancy scent and has nice staying power. I receive many compliments, the bottle is beautiful but of course its Chanel, it has to be.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my all time favorite perfume! It has the kinda apple fruit smell. The smell is so light and smooth. And the smell last for a long time. And sometimes it leaves a little scent on the clothes after I wash it. Try it!

I am new to perfume and I just bought this on a whim yesterday. Can someone explain the difference between eau tendre, eau de parfum, eau de toilette, and eau fraiche? I see all of these listed on Sephora but there is no description of the differences between them and they are all called Chance. I am confused...

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

Of all the Chance flankers, Tendre is the best for me. I love the soft edge to my beloved but sometimes too loud Chance. It has less peppery notes and it's sweeter, that's the difference. It's abit more girly, but it stands out at the same time.

Popular Fragrances