Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by hair type : Curly

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Overall, I like this perfume. It has a light, fresh, fruity scent, and stays all day. The only thing is that I don't think it smells particularly good on myself. My mom says that unless I've just hopped out of the shower, this perfume makes me smell like I have bad BO. However, I sprayed it on my mom, and it smells lovely on her, and more floral. I think, like with any perfume, you should probably by a sample of it before your purchase a full size bottle, that way you know if it works with your chemistry. I will not be repurchasing this perfume.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Tendre is my signature and most used scent of the summer. I literally sprayed it on myself everyday, and its the perfume I have received the most compliments on.

People compare this to Daisy, and I can see why. However, I find this one has a more organic feel to it. Tendre is more airy, more light, more elegant and delicate.

Like a lot of other people this one took me by surprise as well. I'm quite pleased with this fragrance, and like it equally as much as I love the original Chance. It's very light and rejuvenating. I like that it's a great "pickle-me-up" sort of scent, I feel that most Chanel fragrances lack that characteristic. I imagine anyone who likes sweet, girly, and fresh scents would adore this one, even though this perfume is not sweet at all. I have a hard time liking "fresh" scents, but I really like how the lemon, iris and musk is used in here.

This one stands out in the Chanel line because there is nothing like it, my only gripe with this is there is a lot of depth to this fragrance but little to no longevity or sillage which is a shame because it doesn't make up for the of the wall price.

Yet, I'm still quite taken with this.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

one of my favorit fragrances <3 the ONLY CHANEL perfume i like at all (: am very pleased with it , i wear it with a little of a disscontinued mac rose perfume and its perffecttt<3333

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Tried this fragrance at Sephora yesterday. I love it so much and it's too bad that I can't afford it. I wanted to try a "sophisticated" fragrance since my mom's Chanel No. 5 made me break out in hives (oh, the horror). This is perfect, except for how much it is. It has the perfect mix of fruit and flowers without seeming too grandmotherly.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have grown very fond of Chanel fragrances over the past year, and Eau Tendre is no exception. When I got a whiff when it was first released, I had to have it. It is much more fresh and floral than most Chanels IMO. This one is young and fun. It will always remind me of this summer, and I just feel good when I put it on. The lasting power is good, but not as phenomenal as say Chance Eau Fraiche or Coco MMLE. It is true, it does smell reminiscent of MJ Daisy, and I would even say somewhat similar to DG Light Blue and Versace Bright Crystal, but there is something ELSE Eau Tendre brings to the table that all those don't, which sets it apart to me. There is a bit more citrus zest... (LIGHT CITRUS however.) I think this fragrance deserves a better rating, but seeing as it differs from other Chanel fragrances, I can see how it's not quite what people would expect.

I'm a fragrance junkie (over 20 bottles) and in 3 months I have used up 1/4 of a 3.4 oz bottle... So that tells you how much I reach for it! I love it, and it's a nice change of pace. If I ever run out, I will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I haven't actually purchased this, but I've smelled it in the store.

It smells nice...but there's no way I'm going to pay that much for a fragrance that smells like this...I could very easily find something that smells similar for cheaper.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Chance was my go-to fragrance back in the day. Then my nose and/or chemistry changed and I could not longer wear it. Patchouli became an enemy, and Chance's strident opening notes gave me an instant headache.

None of the flankers worked, either.

Yesterday on a whim (while killing time at Macy's), I decided to spray myself liberally with Eau Tendre. This had the potential to be disastrous, of course.

While there was no disaster, it was a non-event. Chance has a VERY strong resemblance to my bottle of Burberry Summer from a few years ago (which I still have and use). I guess it's the grapefruit and cedar.

The rest of the experience didn't do anything to impress me, and the scent was gone rather quickly.

I would not purchase this fragrance. In fact, I wasn't even interested in getting a sample for an extended test run. While I have many fragrances that resemble each other (variations on musk/sandalwood and floral notes, for example) this category just isn't something I need more than one of.

I will say this: I have had bad experiences with grapefruit going "B.O." on my skin, and this grapefruit did not.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was pretty shocked to find out that Chanel Chance Eau Tendre currently has a rating of 2.2! To me, that rating belongs on a bottle of Paris Hilton Heiress perfume. I am new to the Chanel fragrances, and debated for a while between this and Eau Fraiche, and ended up getting Eau Tendre because my boyfriend preferred it.

I bought it from Sephora, and honestly love it. It's super girly. It's not the longest lasting perfume I own (that award does to Miss Dior Cherie), but it's stays for a decent amount of time and smells divine. I would most likely repurchase it.

Popular Fragrances