Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

4.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Do not buy this blind, as it can be a bit cloying. A light fruity take on "Chance" with citrusy top note and sweet florals. Very light and gorgeously packaged and marketed but alas, not my fave, I will stick with "regular" Coco.

Very sweet and light scent. Lots of scents trigger migraines and it doesn't bother me at all if I go easy on it. Don't need more than a couple sprays & it lasts all day. It's the only perfume I've worn where someone recognized it & asked me if that's what I was wearing. So if you don't wanna be trendy then maybe pass on this

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovely floral,soapy,dainty,pink perfume...
Quince,Grapefruit,Melon
Jasmine,Hyacinth,Iris
Cedar,Amber,Musk
Very Nice for Spring & Summer....

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Its a refreshing grapefruit scent, sweet and girly perfect for spring.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in the Body Mist, it smells so decadent! Very lux, Chanel is my fave brand for anything (I need to quit!!), but the lasting power of the Body Mist isn't long lasting like an EDP/EDT so I've ordered plain Chance EDT 1.2oz for $72 & 3 different Chanel soaps in hopes that they will serve me better than this Body Mist. This is a big bottle for $55 which is why I thought it would be a gr8 deal but I end up spraying it about every 5 minutes coz it does not last. I'm sure the EDP is better! My mistake trying to go cheaper route nothing against the scent. It's lovely & effervescent like champagne, happy & frolicking, cheerful & friendly just a little snobby but classy & selective; pink is embodied in a scent! I used to like VS/B&BW but I sprayed some Pink body spray today & it smelled just rough compared to Chanel's smoothly suave pinkness. I've spoiled myself! VS pink fresh & clean bodywash & lotion goes pretty good w this thou to try to prolong the scent.

I really love Chanel Chance (Eau Tendre), it smells so romantic and it's over-bearing. It's my second favorite perfume to wear, and it's good year-round!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hands down my most favorite fragrance of all time! I thought dolce light blue was the one, until I discovered this! Definitely worth it's price. The scent lasts all day long. I can't exactly describe what it smells like... It's a mix between floral and sweet, and very classy! Will continue to repurchase foreverrrrrr <3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the very first expensive perfume I ever bought for myself. After reading good reviews about it in Marie Claire magazine I decided to give it a try. I bought it at Isetan and damn pricey, very pricey, like most Chanel perfumes. Eventhough the bottle wasn't fancy at all, it was a pleasant perfume though, didn't turn sour on my skin, it remained citrusy and flowery.

I don't wear it often, but when I do, I find it has nice long lasting staying power, heavy sillage after effect and when used sparingly, receives lots of compliments. I love the fact that it gives me that clean, fresh inoffensive smell.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I fell in love with this while looking for a gift for a friend at Qatar Duty free. Perfumes usually make me feel sick or bored after a while and it's been a long time since I've been drawn to any. I found myself sniffing the card the salesperson sprayed some on for me to test, I decided to try a sample off eBay to see if I could stand having it on me all day. I have to say this is one of the most pleasant perfumes I've smelled in a long time. It's sweet but not sickly or cloying and it's very non-offensive in my opinion. I can't tell you layers or anything as I'm not well versed in these matters but I can safely say I really, really like this perfume!

I love, love, LOVE this fragrance! I don't know how much I agree that its smells like Marc Jacob, J'Adore or even Light Blue by D&G. I bought the "Body Mist" that comes in that gorgeous pink container, and I am almost out of it. But because I do agree that it doesn't last very long, I want to get "Eau de Perfume", but I don't think they make it. I called the Chanel counter in my town and the guy there said that they don't have it in Eau de Perfume and he wasn't even sure if Chanel makes in it "Perfume". Does anybody know if they do? Or how about the lasting power of the Eau de Toilette? I'm getting from the reviews that this also does not have lasting power. You can always do the old Vaseline trick - put it on your pulse points and then add the fragrance or layering with the lotion and then the add the fragrance, but I hate perfumed lotion, it's too sticky. K - so love, love, LOVE this stuff. Amariage was my "go to" for over 20 years, but I want something more modern and this had done the trick.

Popular Fragrances