Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

4.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Fresh, clean, and inexplicably feminine. This is a more floral take on the original Chanel Chance (which is also beautiful). The whole Chance line is “younger” smelling. Not as spicy, woodsy, or musky. Chanel Chance fragrances are fresh, lighter, crisp, clean, and classy. Each Chance has its own unique quality, and Eau Tendre is definitely the most floral and girly of the bunch.. but very sophisticatedly so. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is not my signature scent by any means (I usually prefer deeper, darker, more complex scents), however, there is still a complexity to this fragrance that I can appreciate. This is for that woman who wants to smell clean, feminine, effortlessly sexy, and like pure class anywhere she goes. For the woman who takes care of herself, who is confident but not loud. I really appreciate the effortlessness of this, it’s stunning and will turn heads without “trying too hard”. This scent is so soft and beautiful, I can’t see anyone not liking it. It’s more than your average “clean, fresh” scent.. something about it is very memorable. The packaging is also beautiful in its simplicity, and one-of-a-kind classic Chanel. You really can’t go wrong with this one, especially if you’re looking for something inoffensive but still beautiful to wear during the daytime or around the office. Excellent staying power as well, lasts almost all day on me. A truly stunning, graceful, feminine fragrance.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite fragrance of all time. It has replaced my discontinued Gucci Only. Perfumes tend to get very amplified on my skin, so something that goes on clean for some will smell too sharp or powdery on me; fruity or fresh or some will smell sickly sweet or like febreeze on me; nice musky earthy scents will smell overpowering . So when I find a scent that works and that I NEVER fall to get compliments from men, women, total strangers, the neighbors dog......it's a keeper!
I need it in all of its forms. Do they make an IV?????? ;-)
I wanted to LOVE the Frache as well but it got sharp pin me after an hour. Sadness.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm not usually keen on floral fragrances, but this has a burst of fruitiness which cuts through it. Super feminine & pretty. Great for daytime/spring summer

*update* I've worn this on and off for a couple of months and I've become a little bored with it . This is a first for me, but I think the initial novelty of a new fragrance has worn off. It's not one which I will buy again

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Do not buy this blind, as it can be a bit cloying. A light fruity take on "Chance" with citrusy top note and sweet florals. Very light and gorgeously packaged and marketed but alas, not my fave, I will stick with "regular" Coco.

Very sweet and light scent. Lots of scents trigger migraines and it doesn't bother me at all if I go easy on it. Don't need more than a couple sprays & it lasts all day. It's the only perfume I've worn where someone recognized it & asked me if that's what I was wearing. So if you don't wanna be trendy then maybe pass on this

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovely floral,soapy,dainty,pink perfume...
Quince,Grapefruit,Melon
Jasmine,Hyacinth,Iris
Cedar,Amber,Musk
Very Nice for Spring & Summer....

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Its a refreshing grapefruit scent, sweet and girly perfect for spring.

I really love Chanel Chance (Eau Tendre), it smells so romantic and it's over-bearing. It's my second favorite perfume to wear, and it's good year-round!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hands down my most favorite fragrance of all time! I thought dolce light blue was the one, until I discovered this! Definitely worth it's price. The scent lasts all day long. I can't exactly describe what it smells like... It's a mix between floral and sweet, and very classy! Will continue to repurchase foreverrrrrr <3

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the very first expensive perfume I ever bought for myself. After reading good reviews about it in Marie Claire magazine I decided to give it a try. I bought it at Isetan and damn pricey, very pricey, like most Chanel perfumes. Eventhough the bottle wasn't fancy at all, it was a pleasant perfume though, didn't turn sour on my skin, it remained citrusy and flowery.

I don't wear it often, but when I do, I find it has nice long lasting staying power, heavy sillage after effect and when used sparingly, receives lots of compliments. I love the fact that it gives me that clean, fresh inoffensive smell.

Popular Fragrances