CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.6

I was just reading another lady who said she has bad luck with Chanel fragrances and I think I'm the same I also find them too overpowering in general but this one has been my worst. When I smelt this in store, i thought wow I love it. I bought it and found it SO overbearing it gave me the most intense headache- that I felt quite sick! I have SO MANY perfumes and nothing like this has ever happened before so i just put it down to me generally maybe feeling unwell, and gave this perfume a few more chances, but same thing- id get an intense headache and feel a little unwell!! I just ended up giving it away. The scent itself is much more longer lasting than the ''fraiche'' version but for whatever reason, i just cannot wear it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love chance original & Fraiche soooo much...
but Not this one.
it's scent is greasy to me..

This perfume doesn't smell anything like Chanel Chance. I expected it to be a lighter, sparkling version of Chance but, as someone else noted, it smells very similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy. I use this as perfume for work because I work with small kids and don't want to choke them with anything strong.

In a word, boring.

It's not unpleasant. Extremely flowery, and the jasmine certainly stands out. But it just disappears, there's no sign of the purported amber/musk base notes. Probably won't buy this again.

This is very feminine and floral. The fresh scent is perfect for Spring/Summer. It's a pretty scent, but it's nothing special. Maybe it's because I own a lot of floral fragrances, this scent doesn't really stand out from other floral fragrances. It also doesn't last very long on me. After about 4-5 hours, the smell is gone. I guess my body chemistry doesn't really mix well w/ it. The scent got very boring after a while, so I will not purchase it.

I wanted to like this because of all the rave reviews, but it got a little saccharine on me, drying down to a very evident "perfume-y" smell that traveled with me that I wasn't super fond of. I did really like the grapefruit opening, but that dies off pretty quickly.
I prefer perfumes that have just more of an "ah, that smells good" payoff that stays on you and doesn't waft about the room, but I also think this didn't work well with my chemistry for some reason because I liked how it developed on paper.
Since I wasn't sure how I felt about it, I thought it best to return it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I haven't actually purchased this, but I've smelled it in the store.

It smells nice...but there's no way I'm going to pay that much for a fragrance that smells like this...I could very easily find something that smells similar for cheaper.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I had a sample version of this perfume. Its very powdery and flowery. It has warmth in it too. I prefer cold flowery sprakling fresh fragrances though (miss dior cherie l'eau, versace bright crystal, emotion biagiotti, etc.) but it is a very nice scent, very pleasant. It also reminded me of J'ador Dior ( same warmth). Sweet...The staying power is very bad though.

If you love something with floral scent (just like me), i think you would like the smell of eau tendre. Smells good nice sweet and romantic.

LOVE IT!!! To me, the scent is comforting. A bit pricy but worth it! I get compliments everyday. Yes, i wear it everyday. It's a perfect daytime use perfume, not too strong. the smell tends to stay longer on my clothes. My signature scent.

I adore this perfume. Being in my mid-30's it's not too young, but it's light & airy and so feminine. I just LOVE it. I bought it for an upcoming beach vacation where I wanted something light & airy. Some reviewers on here say it lasts forever & some are like me, and say it disappears rather quickly. I did find that layering a sample of the lotion helped longevity a bit and it does linger on hair & clothing longer if you spritz a little in the air & then walk into it.

Popular Fragrances