Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is a gem. It's understatedly beautiful elegance. So wearable..
This aesthetically pleasing PINK fragrance won my heart. Its unique delicate fruity-floral scent is bright, fresh yet smooth and sophisticated and so CHANEL. This is my "go-to" HAPPY fragrance which I alternate with N°5 L'EAU and my life is complete. Love! .

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

During a recent trip, I had a long layover at the airport and wandered into the Duty Free shop (something I rarely ever do). I had plenty of time, so I just wandered around smelling all the fragrances. I've never had a Chanel perfume before, but fell absolutely in love with Chance Eau Tendre! I walked around with the little paper sample stick glued to my nose until I was sure this was the fragrance for me. I purchased it in the little twist and spray (around $70) since I get bored of fragrances easily and love to carry around rollerballs or small bottles of perfume in my handbag. I really like this scent. The Chanel website claims that it has "Grapefruit, Jasmine and White Musk notes" and I do find it sweet-smelling, but not cloying. It's also a strong scent, but not overpowering. Perfect for day or evening.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always stick to the same purfume which is either Micheal Kors or Bar co. For summer however my cousin recently showed me this particular line of Chanel Chance EAU Tendra and I have to say it's not like any of the other Chanel purfume's! I almost didn't want to like it because it seems so popular right now and of course expensive, but I can understand why it is - it's such a light but noticeable scent great for spring and summer and the dry down really has a nice smell to it very unique good for any age women, of course it can smell slightly different on everyone due to our own chemistry but I can smell it the next day on my clothes and it smells really nice still. I bought the small bottle to see if I would really like it and first time wearing it, my husband said he really liked it which is a first he never comments on my purfume's so guess this is a keeper if we both like it!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in the Body Mist, it smells so decadent! Very lux, Chanel is my fave brand for anything (I need to quit!!), but the lasting power of the Body Mist isn't long lasting like an EDP/EDT so I've ordered plain Chance EDT 1.2oz for $72 & 3 different Chanel soaps in hopes that they will serve me better than this Body Mist. This is a big bottle for $55 which is why I thought it would be a gr8 deal but I end up spraying it about every 5 minutes coz it does not last. I'm sure the EDP is better! My mistake trying to go cheaper route nothing against the scent. It's lovely & effervescent like champagne, happy & frolicking, cheerful & friendly just a little snobby but classy & selective; pink is embodied in a scent! I used to like VS/B&BW but I sprayed some Pink body spray today & it smelled just rough compared to Chanel's smoothly suave pinkness. I've spoiled myself! VS pink fresh & clean bodywash & lotion goes pretty good w this thou to try to prolong the scent.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I always get compliments when I wear this scent. It is sweet and floral, perfect for day and evening. Although it is very pricey, I find this worth every cent.

If you love something with floral scent (just like me), i think you would like the smell of eau tendre. Smells good nice sweet and romantic.

I really love Chanel Chance (Eau Tendre), it smells so romantic and it's over-bearing. It's my second favorite perfume to wear, and it's good year-round!

I've never purchased Chanel before because of the price and because I never liked any of the original Chanel's. But I tried Chance Eau Tendre just for fun while at the fragrance counter. I liked it. A lot. Even though it was terribly expensive, I bought the Eau Toilette and the corresponding body lotion. Happy early birthday to me. :-) This is an amazing fragrance. It's light but seems to have staying power. I could smell it the next morning. I couldn't smell it a lot, but it was there. I layered the samples I tried so perhaps that helped. I smell fruitiness, floral (especially Lily of the Valley) and even vanilla in this scent with slight musk added. That may not be the "ingredients" at all but it's what my nose detects. Usually vanilla is a fragrance I save for winter. But this is light enough, it works. This fragrance is fresh and clean smelling as well without leaning towards that "soapy" smell. I consider this a delightful and pleasant scent for ANY age. I plan on wearing it during the day when lighter scents are more appropriate. I recommend this.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this fragrance. I always held back because of the price, but I finally relented when my Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh ran out.
I'm not sure why it's considered a "young" fragrance. Even if I were in my 60's I would wear this. Why do old people and young people have to smell different, anyway?? Shouldn't everyone, regardless of age, smell "pretty"?
The sales lady told me "men love this", and of course I fell for it, LOL

LOVE IT!!! To me, the scent is comforting. A bit pricy but worth it! I get compliments everyday. Yes, i wear it everyday. It's a perfect daytime use perfume, not too strong. the smell tends to stay longer on my clothes. My signature scent.

Popular Fragrances