CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.6

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I just love this perfume. It's so light and pretty that I wish every girl in the world got a bottle for her 13th birthday. I'm not at all implying that Chance Eau Tendre is only for one age group, as I own it and wear it and I'm certainly not 13 lol What I am saying is that there is something innocent and sweet about Chance Eau Tendre. Fresh-faced, youthful, pleasant. It is similar to Daisy, but I prefer Chance Eau Tendre. I can't explain why, I just do. Both are lovely, however.

This is perfect for all four seasons, but most will prefer it for spring and summer because it's so light and airy. It's perfect for day or night, but most will prefer it for daytime. You can wear this to work, school, dates, parties, and your place of worship if that's your milieu. I can't imagine anyone being offended or suffocated by this fragrance. It's not too floral. It's basically a shower fresh, slightly sweet floral musk. Sort of like Lucky You but waaaaaaaay better quality. Projection and longevity definitely could be better. But this one lovely fragrance.

This is a pretty safe gift for someone and also a safe blind purchase, unless you're looking for a strong perfume or something spicy. Most will probably at least enjoy this scent, if not love it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite fragrance of all time. It has replaced my discontinued Gucci Only. Perfumes tend to get very amplified on my skin, so something that goes on clean for some will smell too sharp or powdery on me; fruity or fresh or some will smell sickly sweet or like febreeze on me; nice musky earthy scents will smell overpowering . So when I find a scent that works and that I NEVER fall to get compliments from men, women, total strangers, the neighbors dog......it's a keeper!
I need it in all of its forms. Do they make an IV?????? ;-)
I wanted to LOVE the Frache as well but it got sharp pin me after an hour. Sadness.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is a gem. It's understatedly beautiful elegance. So wearable..
This aesthetically pleasing PINK fragrance won my heart. Its unique delicate fruity-floral scent is bright, fresh yet smooth and sophisticated and so CHANEL. This is my "go-to" HAPPY fragrance which I alternate with N°5 L'EAU and my life is complete. Love! .

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

During a recent trip, I had a long layover at the airport and wandered into the Duty Free shop (something I rarely ever do). I had plenty of time, so I just wandered around smelling all the fragrances. I've never had a Chanel perfume before, but fell absolutely in love with Chance Eau Tendre! I walked around with the little paper sample stick glued to my nose until I was sure this was the fragrance for me. I purchased it in the little twist and spray (around $70) since I get bored of fragrances easily and love to carry around rollerballs or small bottles of perfume in my handbag. I really like this scent. The Chanel website claims that it has "Grapefruit, Jasmine and White Musk notes" and I do find it sweet-smelling, but not cloying. It's also a strong scent, but not overpowering. Perfect for day or evening.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always stick to the same purfume which is either Micheal Kors or Bar co. For summer however my cousin recently showed me this particular line of Chanel Chance EAU Tendra and I have to say it's not like any of the other Chanel purfume's! I almost didn't want to like it because it seems so popular right now and of course expensive, but I can understand why it is - it's such a light but noticeable scent great for spring and summer and the dry down really has a nice smell to it very unique good for any age women, of course it can smell slightly different on everyone due to our own chemistry but I can smell it the next day on my clothes and it smells really nice still. I bought the small bottle to see if I would really like it and first time wearing it, my husband said he really liked it which is a first he never comments on my purfume's so guess this is a keeper if we both like it!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I always get compliments when I wear this scent. It is sweet and floral, perfect for day and evening. Although it is very pricey, I find this worth every cent.

If you love something with floral scent (just like me), i think you would like the smell of eau tendre. Smells good nice sweet and romantic.

I really love Chanel Chance (Eau Tendre), it smells so romantic and it's over-bearing. It's my second favorite perfume to wear, and it's good year-round!

I've never purchased Chanel before because of the price and because I never liked any of the original Chanel's. But I tried Chance Eau Tendre just for fun while at the fragrance counter. I liked it. A lot. Even though it was terribly expensive, I bought the Eau Toilette and the corresponding body lotion. Happy early birthday to me. :-) This is an amazing fragrance. It's light but seems to have staying power. I could smell it the next morning. I couldn't smell it a lot, but it was there. I layered the samples I tried so perhaps that helped. I smell fruitiness, floral (especially Lily of the Valley) and even vanilla in this scent with slight musk added. That may not be the "ingredients" at all but it's what my nose detects. Usually vanilla is a fragrance I save for winter. But this is light enough, it works. This fragrance is fresh and clean smelling as well without leaning towards that "soapy" smell. I consider this a delightful and pleasant scent for ANY age. I plan on wearing it during the day when lighter scents are more appropriate. I recommend this.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this fragrance. I always held back because of the price, but I finally relented when my Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh ran out.
I'm not sure why it's considered a "young" fragrance. Even if I were in my 60's I would wear this. Why do old people and young people have to smell different, anyway?? Shouldn't everyone, regardless of age, smell "pretty"?
The sales lady told me "men love this", and of course I fell for it, LOL