Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is a gem. It's understatedly beautiful elegance. So wearable..
This aesthetically pleasing PINK fragrance won my heart. Its unique delicate fruity-floral scent is bright, fresh yet smooth and sophisticated and so CHANEL. This is my "go-to" HAPPY fragrance which I alternate with N°5 L'EAU and my life is complete. Love! .

Very sweet and light scent. Lots of scents trigger migraines and it doesn't bother me at all if I go easy on it. Don't need more than a couple sprays & it lasts all day. It's the only perfume I've worn where someone recognized it & asked me if that's what I was wearing. So if you don't wanna be trendy then maybe pass on this

I got a tiny tester of this while traveling last year and fell in love with it! Knowing it was expensive I tried to make the tester last but I couldn't stop thinking about it so, two months later I decided to splurge a little.
It is a bit expensive but it smells expensive too, without being heavy or old. It's so fresh and girly, and I love the way it fades rather than turning stale and gross.
I feel like it fits both day and night, summer and winter. Yeah, I'm a little bit obsessed with this!
Absolutely buying this again when I finish it, can't get enough!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my signature fragrance, ever since I smelt it while I was in Paris. I was purchasing a Chanel lipstick just as a keep sake (you know, buying chanel while in paris felt like something i'd always remember) and the sales lady gave me a spritz of this and a sample size to take home. I was hooked ever since. The bottles I purchase are the travel twist up ones, where you in one package you get three refill jars of the fragrance and the twist up holder itself. These retail for $80 CAD I believe, but with my Shopper's employee discount it brings it down to about $54CAD which is awesome since one of these lasts me about a year. It is quite similar to the mark jacobs daisy, but slightly less floral. I accidentally bought the eau fraiche one time and returned it immediately, it wasnt even close to how lovely this one is! I love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I didn't think I could love a fragrance more than Chance Eau Fraiche, but then I tried this one.

Lovely, deep scent - lots of nuances here. I get the initial burst of citrus (but not so heavy on the lemon like the original Chance), and then jasmine and hyacinth, and then the drydown is lovely cedar, white floral, some spice and IRIS. Again, I love iris, so I'm totally sold on this fragrance.

This scent is warmer and heavier than Eau Fraiche - so it's working out pretty well for me that I have the Fraiche for Spring/Summer and the Tendre for Fall/Winter.

Excellent lasting power and medium sillage. I think it's really appropriate for work, too - several co-workers really like this one.

Highly recommended. I really always thought I would only be interested in the old classics from Chanel, but these newer fragrances are modern classics, in my mind.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

THIS IS A SWEET SPARKY FRAGRANCE FOR ME NOT TOO SWEET NOT POWDERY VERY FRESH LOVELY SCENT- - WILL TRY BODY MIST VERSION NEXT TIME due to sensitive skin. IF YOU CAN HANDLE STRONG SCENTS (CHANEL USUALLY DO V STRONG SCENTS) THEN A FEW spritz GO A LONG WAYYYY - NOT SO LONG LASTING POWER GOT MANY COMPLIEMNTS ON THIS- I USUALLY WEAR:

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED feminine scent -EDT OVERPOWERING FOR ME- BUT CAN BE WORN LIGHTLY...CAN MAKE A GREAT GIFT FOR VERIOUS AGES NOT TOO MATURE SMELLING LIKE SOME OTHERS BY CHANEL EG; CHANEL ALLURE SENSUELLE ETC

IM NOT A FAN OF SOAPY SCENTS I FIND CHANEL NO 5 TO BE SOAPY AND TOO MATURE FOR MY LIKING ON THE OTHER HAND THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES...

update: love scent staying power roughly 3 hrs on me -so not too happy 1 lippy off otherwise great. MAKES ME WALK WITH A SPRING REALLY LIFTS MOOD WHEN WORN EVEN ON A SNOWY/RAINY DAY xx

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

Of all the Chance flankers, Tendre is the best for me. I love the soft edge to my beloved but sometimes too loud Chance. It has less peppery notes and it's sweeter, that's the difference. It's abit more girly, but it stands out at the same time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't know WHY I haven't reviewed this yet when I've had this for 2 years. Yet it still smells the same as when I first bought it. Let me start off with that I'm very sensitive to smell and I can get really bad head aches from certain perfumes. This has never given me a head ache and it smells so light and fresh and upbeat. I would describe the smell as fruity & floral blended together. It works very well for me as some scents can come off weird on my body. I still have about 1/4 left and I will be buying this again when run out even though it's expensive. I hate the other Chanel perfumes but this one is perfect.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A welcome departure from the other fragrances in the Chanel lineup. Although I own No.5, Allure, and (original) Chance - they remain untouched on my vanity. Always too heavy and masculine when reacted with my chemistry. The only consolation was that these bottles looked so pretty in my boudoir.

I was skeptical that this version of Chance would work on me. But loving all things Chanel, I had to give it a try. Reading through the reviews, I became more hopeful as many of you had expressed the same sentiment: none of the other Chanel fragrances worked except this one! Alas, when I arrived at ULTA, they had testers for all the other Chanel fragrances but this one. It took me some time to decide if I should purchase without even trying it first. Of course, there was only one box left of the Chance Eau Tendre. Of course! Guess it must smell delicious if they were down to their last bottle!!! And what did I do? I took a chance (pun intended!)

Chance Eau Tendre is delightfully subtly. I was pleasantly surprised at how different it was from the original Chance and its second-generation sister - Eau Fraiche, which both smelled like different versions of each other. I have always loved fruity-floral scents. However, as I have gotten older, I wanted something a bit more sophisticated but still have that carefree charm. So sweet and soft, young at heart, an understated confidence and assertiveness that always remains feminine. My signature scent!

P.S. This reminds me of Lancome's Miracle So Magic! Which at one point in time, was my HG! Then it became discontinued, leaving me with no signature scent. It reminds me of the way it made me feel. So beautiful and gorgeous! I have been on the hunt for something as feminine, fun, sweet, yet modern and sophisticated as that fragrance made me feel. And this is it! It's a delightful reincarnation that I can wear every day, and just makes me smile whenever I reach for it. Thanks House of Chanel, you make a girl feel so lovely like only you can do! XoX

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was not looking for a fragrance and purchased the sheer misting spray on impulse. I thought it smelled so fresh and clean. The packaging is great with an amazing spray. It applies very smooth and makes my skin feel soft. I was excited to have my fiancee smell it. He said it smelled cheap and had a soap smell like something from BBW. :( I still like it but maybe sit on it and think it over before purchasing.

Popular Fragrances