Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in the Body Mist, it smells so decadent! Very lux, Chanel is my fave brand for anything (I need to quit!!), but the lasting power of the Body Mist isn't long lasting like an EDP/EDT so I've ordered plain Chance EDT 1.2oz for $72 & 3 different Chanel soaps in hopes that they will serve me better than this Body Mist. This is a big bottle for $55 which is why I thought it would be a gr8 deal but I end up spraying it about every 5 minutes coz it does not last. I'm sure the EDP is better! My mistake trying to go cheaper route nothing against the scent. It's lovely & effervescent like champagne, happy & frolicking, cheerful & friendly just a little snobby but classy & selective; pink is embodied in a scent! I used to like VS/B&BW but I sprayed some Pink body spray today & it smelled just rough compared to Chanel's smoothly suave pinkness. I've spoiled myself! VS pink fresh & clean bodywash & lotion goes pretty good w this thou to try to prolong the scent.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Best chanel fragrance ever! i love it. Its floral and fresh. First chanel fragrance I have liked. Smells alot like Daisy as everyone mentions, but this has better sillage and its long wearing. EDIT: The day I reviewed this fragrance, my fiance went shopping for my birthday perfume, he picked this perfume out for me. I am sooo shocked he picked this out without me ever hinting at him that I liked it. We have alot in common, see even my man likes it, and he is hard to please when it comes to fragrance.

Popular Fragrances