Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I always get compliments when I wear this scent. It is sweet and floral, perfect for day and evening. Although it is very pricey, I find this worth every cent.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

First of all let me say that I'm confused as to why this is thought of as a fragrance for young women! Just because it's light and fresh doesn't make it only for teens or 20-somethings - it's great for hot sticky weather. Lovely, airy fresh semi realistic floral but not suffocating at all. "Pretty" has never been so true. Sorry to say that that, and the great bottle, is about all I can say good about it. The lasting power is just horrible and Chanel should be ashamed of using such a poor formulation and charging so much for it. If it lasted beyond 2 hrs I would rate this my favorite summer scent of all time but as it is I won't be repurchasing. So very sad. FYI - I have tested the similar fragrances (Marc Jacobs Daisy, one of the Vince Camuto's) and they are only similar at first but dry down in a harsher way (to me at least).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hands down my most favorite fragrance of all time! I thought dolce light blue was the one, until I discovered this! Definitely worth it's price. The scent lasts all day long. I can't exactly describe what it smells like... It's a mix between floral and sweet, and very classy! Will continue to repurchase foreverrrrrr <3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Would you all believe that I didn't care for this when I first smelled it? I thought it was very "meh." I work at a perfume counter, and would show this to anybody who came up to me for help. I wasn't fond of it, but I knew it was the top seller. And sure enough, most of the people to whom I showed it bought a bottle. So I was smelling it pretty regularly, and finally one day I realized that I REALLY liked it. Strange that it had to grow on me.
To me, the quince and grapefruit predominate, even after drydown. Very light and ethereal. It brings to mind being in a large, cool freshwater body at sunrise on a comfortably warm morning. Makes me want to drink water, lol, how odd is that?
This will be a regular for me, even if it is expensive.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful smelling fragrance- Classy, pretty, floral and has that expensive, fancy scent and has nice staying power. I receive many compliments, the bottle is beautiful but of course its Chanel, it has to be.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Beautiful!!! One of my new HG fragrances. So light, pretty and fresh.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm loving this! Was on the verge of buying another bottle of MJ Daisy when I read the reviews & a lot of ladies commented that this was very similar. I agree that it does smell similar, however, in my opinion, this is a lot classier, more complex & the scent lasts all day. Daisy fades within a couple of hours on me, so spending the extra money is well worth it. I don't understand the comments on the lack of lasting power, this baby lasts & lasts into the next day. There must be a few ladies out there with sinus problems!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. Smells amazing, very fresh, slightly fruity but not too overwhelming. I always get compliments when I wear this scent. The lasting power could be better, but overall I'm pretty satisfied. The BEST Chanel perfume I've ever tried!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is very feminine and bright without being too strong. It is the first perfume that I have used to the last drop of any bottle. It has very good staying power, people still tell me I smell good at the end of the day. In fact, I get a lot of compliments when I wear this perfume. It is a very young scent without smelling cheap, overall I think it is a good introduction to expensive fragrance for young women.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This used to be a signature scent of mine, it is a good introduction to quality perfume. It's not particularly original- resembling a lot of teh fruity florals on teh market today- but it's done quite well.
I bought two bottles of this perfume before I grew bored of it, and eventually I had even used so much that I was so habituated to the scent I could no longer smell it.
I still have half a bottle remaining if anyone is looking to swap; contact me.

Popular Fragrances