CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 18 & Under

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

this is going to be my pre-review. i have not bought this fragrance yet but let me just say, i've tried it on more than a couple times and every time i have it lasts until the next day on my skin. i sprayed it on yesterday around 2pm and now it is the next day at 11 am. it is a little faint right now, but i can still smell the 'undertones' of it like it is a little of my skin. smells very light and sweet, fruity but more on the floral side and its perfect for me. it is going to be the first perfume i purchase, and i will write again when i start wearing it daily :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Overall, I like this perfume. It has a light, fresh, fruity scent, and stays all day. The only thing is that I don't think it smells particularly good on myself. My mom says that unless I've just hopped out of the shower, this perfume makes me smell like I have bad BO. However, I sprayed it on my mom, and it smells lovely on her, and more floral. I think, like with any perfume, you should probably by a sample of it before your purchase a full size bottle, that way you know if it works with your chemistry. I will not be repurchasing this perfume.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I haven't actually purchased this, but I've smelled it in the store.

It smells nice...but there's no way I'm going to pay that much for a fragrance that smells like this...I could very easily find something that smells similar for cheaper.

Popular Fragrances