CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.3

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I just love this perfume. It's so light and pretty that I wish every girl in the world got a bottle for her 13th birthday. I'm not at all implying that Chance Eau Tendre is only for one age group, as I own it and wear it and I'm certainly not 13 lol What I am saying is that there is something innocent and sweet about Chance Eau Tendre. Fresh-faced, youthful, pleasant. It is similar to Daisy, but I prefer Chance Eau Tendre. I can't explain why, I just do. Both are lovely, however.

This is perfect for all four seasons, but most will prefer it for spring and summer because it's so light and airy. It's perfect for day or night, but most will prefer it for daytime. You can wear this to work, school, dates, parties, and your place of worship if that's your milieu. I can't imagine anyone being offended or suffocated by this fragrance. It's not too floral. It's basically a shower fresh, slightly sweet floral musk. Sort of like Lucky You but waaaaaaaay better quality. Projection and longevity definitely could be better. But this one lovely fragrance.

This is a pretty safe gift for someone and also a safe blind purchase, unless you're looking for a strong perfume or something spicy. Most will probably at least enjoy this scent, if not love it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite fragrance of all time. It has replaced my discontinued Gucci Only. Perfumes tend to get very amplified on my skin, so something that goes on clean for some will smell too sharp or powdery on me; fruity or fresh or some will smell sickly sweet or like febreeze on me; nice musky earthy scents will smell overpowering . So when I find a scent that works and that I NEVER fall to get compliments from men, women, total strangers, the neighbors dog......it's a keeper!
I need it in all of its forms. Do they make an IV?????? ;-)
I wanted to LOVE the Frache as well but it got sharp pin me after an hour. Sadness.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm not usually keen on floral fragrances, but this has a burst of fruitiness which cuts through it. Super feminine & pretty. Great for daytime/spring summer

*update* I've worn this on and off for a couple of months and I've become a little bored with it . This is a first for me, but I think the initial novelty of a new fragrance has worn off. It's not one which I will buy again

If you love something with floral scent (just like me), i think you would like the smell of eau tendre. Smells good nice sweet and romantic.

I really love Chanel Chance (Eau Tendre), it smells so romantic and it's over-bearing. It's my second favorite perfume to wear, and it's good year-round!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love this fragrance. I always held back because of the price, but I finally relented when my Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh ran out.
I'm not sure why it's considered a "young" fragrance. Even if I were in my 60's I would wear this. Why do old people and young people have to smell different, anyway?? Shouldn't everyone, regardless of age, smell "pretty"?
The sales lady told me "men love this", and of course I fell for it, LOL

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite scents of all time. It's the perfect every day scent that just goes with everything. If I could assign one word to the scent it'd be spring: light, delicate flowers intermingled with fruit. I can't pick out any one note, but it's a fruity floral that's non-offensive and perfect for work or even a date night. While it is a pretty, girly scent, it's sophisticated enough for mature women to enjoy. Took a lippie off for the high price tag and mediocre lasting power (last days on clothes but only hours on the skin), but I'd still repurchase.

I had no problem with sillage or longevity--honestly it lasted quite some time on me and smelled great all day. My whole issue I had with this scent is that it's a bit soapy and generic. I liked it better from the sample I had, once I had a full bottle I realized this was nothing special. It is likable, but not lovable. A big clean burst of citrus in the opening, followed by hyacinth and musk on my skin...and a tiny bit of amber in the drydown. It stays very fresh, friendly, and bright the entire time---it is inoffensive and to me, very Elle Woods, sorority-girl, bubbly pink. I think someone will give it a good home, but I just don't see myself reaching for it.
(crosspost)

LOVE IT!!! To me, the scent is comforting. A bit pricy but worth it! I get compliments everyday. Yes, i wear it everyday. It's a perfect daytime use perfume, not too strong. the smell tends to stay longer on my clothes. My signature scent.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am on my second bottle already of this amazing stuff, and I can't get enough of it!
My husband bought me a set of the 200ml + a 20ml mini purse roll up perfume, and I am so glad he did. I really enjoy the longevity of this scent and whenever I wear it it makes me feel happy. It's an everyday scent for me and whenever I wear it I get compliment. I just love it!