CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette

Filtered by skin type : Other

3.9

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always stick to the same purfume which is either Micheal Kors or Bar co. For summer however my cousin recently showed me this particular line of Chanel Chance EAU Tendra and I have to say it's not like any of the other Chanel purfume's! I almost didn't want to like it because it seems so popular right now and of course expensive, but I can understand why it is - it's such a light but noticeable scent great for spring and summer and the dry down really has a nice smell to it very unique good for any age women, of course it can smell slightly different on everyone due to our own chemistry but I can smell it the next day on my clothes and it smells really nice still. I bought the small bottle to see if I would really like it and first time wearing it, my husband said he really liked it which is a first he never comments on my purfume's so guess this is a keeper if we both like it!!

I got this in the Body Mist, it smells so decadent! Very lux, Chanel is my fave brand for anything (I need to quit!!), but the lasting power of the Body Mist isn't long lasting like an EDP/EDT so I've ordered plain Chance EDT 1.2oz for $72 & 3 different Chanel soaps in hopes that they will serve me better than this Body Mist. This is a big bottle for $55 which is why I thought it would be a gr8 deal but I end up spraying it about every 5 minutes coz it does not last. I'm sure the EDP is better! My mistake trying to go cheaper route nothing against the scent. It's lovely & effervescent like champagne, happy & frolicking, cheerful & friendly just a little snobby but classy & selective; pink is embodied in a scent! I used to like VS/B&BW but I sprayed some Pink body spray today & it smelled just rough compared to Chanel's smoothly suave pinkness. I've spoiled myself! VS pink fresh & clean bodywash & lotion goes pretty good w this thou to try to prolong the scent.

It doesn't matter where I go with this fragrance, I get compliments. The lastest complements were at a surgery center, my doctors office and, yes, the grocery store. I love telling them it's Eau Tendre and usually they already suspect that it is. I find it long wearing and fresh. Not to mention sexy, but it is that too.

I'm so glad the body cream is out now also. It's really soft but as I have the Chance cream that lingers all day, I also suspect Eau tendre does also.

It is my favorite "go to" now. Love, love it.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this fragrance. So soft and beautiful. Every single time I wear this I always get compliments that I smell great. I am on my second bottle and this is my go to perfume when I want a subtle fresh dainty scent. This isn't too heavy or too light. During the day I will get a whiff of it myself when i move around, and I stil enjoy it! This can be worn for all ages....love, love, love it!!!

I'm not a perfume person but this one smells good if applied moderately. I would keep a small bottle to apply occationally. But the only type of fragrance I can put up with wearing everyday is Pure Grace.

Overrated screechy perfume that gives me a headache.

A long time ago, as a teenager, I used to love the smell of a Gap fragrance called Grass. For some odd reason, this reminds me of that one crossed with Marc Jacobs Daisy. I don't know why, but those two always pop into mind when I first spray this. I like Daisy a lot, but I love this much more. It is softer yet lasts throughout the day and even into the night. I love this.

This fragrance is lovely! It is a sweeter, softer version of Chance, but still maintains all of the chic elegance of a Chanel perfume. This fragrance is perfect for the spring and summer, when on the warmest days one does not want to be wearing a strong perfume. This will still make you feel sophisticated and ladylike without being overwhelming. I am normally not a lover of jasmine, but the jasmine blends beautifully with the grapefruit, hyacinth, musk and amber to create a classy fruity-floral blend. I have tried this against other fragrances mentioned as "smell-alikes" (such as "Daisy") and can say that this fragrance is unique. While it does not last as long as most Chanel fragrances, it does last for several hours. I carry a small atomizer to freshen up from day to evening.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Best perfume ever in my opinion!

Fresh but sophisticated, it lasts all day on me. Reminds me a little of Daisy by Marc Jacob but Chance is a lot more complex. I will definitely repurchase when I run out!

I'm searching for a new scent as a Christmas gift for myself :) I have Chance and wear it but only to special occasions. Its very strong and definitely not for everyday. I tried Eau Tendre on today at Macys and though it was just so so. Actually to be honest, I could hardly smell it and what I did smell reminded me too much of Marc Jacobs Daisy, which I already have. Well....I have to say, that was about 6 hours ago and I can still smell it. Not only that, but this is the first fragrance that I have received compliments on, in a LONG time. Two people said something within a few hours time. Im amazed because I can hardly smell it on myself! This is a winner!