Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.2

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Do not buy this blind, as it can be a bit cloying. A light fruity take on "Chance" with citrusy top note and sweet florals. Very light and gorgeously packaged and marketed but alas, not my fave, I will stick with "regular" Coco.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Top Notes: Grapefruit, Quince
Heart Notes: Hyacinth, Jasmine
Base notes: Amber, Cedar, Iris, White musk

Mediocre variation of the original 'Chance' by Chanel that was launched in 2010. Extremely fruity and sweet smelling. I would group this in the same boat as Flowerbomb - meant for a younger audience that prefers Bath and Body Works scents over masterpieces such as Shalimar.

I've actually been asked not to wear this at work, and for a good reason.

Very sweet and light scent. Lots of scents trigger migraines and it doesn't bother me at all if I go easy on it. Don't need more than a couple sprays & it lasts all day. It's the only perfume I've worn where someone recognized it & asked me if that's what I was wearing. So if you don't wanna be trendy then maybe pass on this

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovely floral,soapy,dainty,pink perfume...
Quince,Grapefruit,Melon
Jasmine,Hyacinth,Iris
Cedar,Amber,Musk
Very Nice for Spring & Summer....

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Its a refreshing grapefruit scent, sweet and girly perfect for spring.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My all time favorite daily fragrance! Not too sweet, unique and special! I would recommend it to every woman who wants to smell fresh, clean and feminine, a bit sexy and seductive too ;)

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite scents of all time. It's the perfect every day scent that just goes with everything. If I could assign one word to the scent it'd be spring: light, delicate flowers intermingled with fruit. I can't pick out any one note, but it's a fruity floral that's non-offensive and perfect for work or even a date night. While it is a pretty, girly scent, it's sophisticated enough for mature women to enjoy. Took a lippie off for the high price tag and mediocre lasting power (last days on clothes but only hours on the skin), but I'd still repurchase.

I had no problem with sillage or longevity--honestly it lasted quite some time on me and smelled great all day. My whole issue I had with this scent is that it's a bit soapy and generic. I liked it better from the sample I had, once I had a full bottle I realized this was nothing special. It is likable, but not lovable. A big clean burst of citrus in the opening, followed by hyacinth and musk on my skin...and a tiny bit of amber in the drydown. It stays very fresh, friendly, and bright the entire time---it is inoffensive and to me, very Elle Woods, sorority-girl, bubbly pink. I think someone will give it a good home, but I just don't see myself reaching for it.
(crosspost)

This is really great for the office and every day life, running errands and church. Feminine, fresh, clean, pretty- who doesn't like it? I truly enjoy it but it is not quite original enough to be "my "scent.....so I would probably not wear it on vacation or around the house. I do love it, but it expresses the public me, not the private me. Unlikely I would repurchase as I am in my 50's and don't expect to run out of it. Retirement will see me wearing bolder fragrances.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

One cannot deny it smells very pretty, fresh. It is adorable, but in my opinion , better for the young, I can see it being the perfect first perfume for a young girl..it is rather light, very springlike, and seems anybody can wear it..so in the end, it becomes a bit boring, and longevity being poor, I don't think it is a scent worthy of all the raves!? In France where I am from, it isn't as popular as in North America for sone reason, because it is a fresh floral , rather simplistic, but real charming...
Nothing more.