Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by skin tone : Other

3.5

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautifully fine fragrance. It is the difinitive fruity floral and it maintains it's fruity-floralness throughout each level.

I was reluctant to get this due to it's popularity. However, upon initial spray a mixture of floral/citrus/fruityness wafted away from my skin. I wanted to say "Yeah boring, everyone has this." but I couldn't. The truth of the matter was it wasn't boring at all! And even though it's popular, it came inito it's own on me.

It's longevity is amazing. One blast of it and 12 hours later it still smells pretty much ... pretty. However, the there is an element in the drydown I'm not sure about. It has bizarrely developed a somewhat peachy undertone on me and I'm not sure if I like it (I don't like peachyness in general).

In saying this though, this perfume feels sophisticated and is the kind you could imagine wearing on a special occasion.

I'm not sure if I would want to wear this everyday but I think it would more work for me on a special evening out adorned in a chic and dainty attire.

I would really like to give this scent 4.5 stars but for now I'll give it 5. Although I am unsure as to whether the dry-down works for me there's no denying it's a wonderul scent.

I'm not a perfume person but this one smells good if applied moderately. I would keep a small bottle to apply occationally. But the only type of fragrance I can put up with wearing everyday is Pure Grace.

I am on my second bottle of this. It's such a great any time scent. I've worn this in all seasons and it's perfect for when I want something light but still present. It definitely has an effervescent quality to it, as others have described. I find the lasting power to actually be pretty good! I notice it lingers more in my hair/clothing than on my skin. But it does last. It just gives a great clean, almost soapy smell with a hint of light musk. Any sharpness at the initial spray fades very quickly. I don't see how this could offend anyone unless you went way overboard. I don't reach for this as much as I did at first, but it's still in fairly heavy rotation for me. I would buy bottle #3 if I ran out!

Overrated screechy perfume that gives me a headache.

I wore this all summer long last year and smelled lovely but by mid afternoon it faded and by evening i no longer smelled it. Doesn't last very long. Just smells clean and light. Not offensive at all. Very pink fragrance if that makes any sense. This year I'm wearing Marc Jacobs Eau so Fresh Daisy for the warmer weather. Falls under the same catergory as this fragrance. Light and floral. Pretty.

A long time ago, as a teenager, I used to love the smell of a Gap fragrance called Grass. For some odd reason, this reminds me of that one crossed with Marc Jacobs Daisy. I don't know why, but those two always pop into mind when I first spray this. I like Daisy a lot, but I love this much more. It is softer yet lasts throughout the day and even into the night. I love this.

I used this all last summer. It does remind me of Daisy (which I love), but this one develops differently and becomes warmer on my skin. I really love this fragrance, although the lasting power could be longer in my opinion. It just smells wonderfully clean, girly, floral and sweet. I do find I need 2 sprays though (sometimes 3). With my Coco Mademoiselle, one is all it takes, so this perfume is a much lighter scent in my opinion.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

After my mother *almost* bought me this at a duty free shop, I was curious because she kept on saying how great it smelled. Luckily I came across a magazine strip sample in the most recent issue of Lucky and I sniffed it and liked it. I've spritzed myself with this several times during my most recent trips to the mall and while I like the initial smell, it dissipates into nothing very quickly. Ok, correction - it dissipates into an unremarkable dry down and the whole experience is so temporary I don't think I can justify spending money on a bottle of this when it's only 10-15 minutes of scent on me. As for the actual scent itself, it's nothing special. It smells nice, but in a generic fruity floral way.

This fragrance is bascially DAISY, just wrapped up in a different package and more expensive, if you have Daisy, pass.

As many of the other reviewers have noted, this does not smell like 'a Chanel fragrance'. For some people that's a good thing. For me, it's disappointing. This is an incredibly generic fresh fruity floral department store fragrance with nothing unusual or or even especially pleasant about it. The packaging is cute but the fragrance is really one step up from cleaning product in smell terms.

Popular Fragrances