CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre

4.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Fresh, clean, and inexplicably feminine. This is a more floral take on the original Chanel Chance (which is also beautiful). The whole Chance line is “younger” smelling. Not as spicy, woodsy, or musky. Chanel Chance fragrances are fresh, lighter, crisp, clean, and classy. Each Chance has its own unique quality, and Eau Tendre is definitely the most floral and girly of the bunch.. but very sophisticatedly so. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is not my signature scent by any means (I usually prefer deeper, darker, more complex scents), however, there is still a complexity to this fragrance that I can appreciate. This is for that woman who wants to smell clean, feminine, effortlessly sexy, and like pure class anywhere she goes. For the woman who takes care of herself, who is confident but not loud. I really appreciate the effortlessness of this, it’s stunning and will turn heads without “trying too hard”. This scent is so soft and beautiful, I can’t see anyone not liking it. It’s more than your average “clean, fresh” scent.. something about it is very memorable. The packaging is also beautiful in its simplicity, and one-of-a-kind classic Chanel. You really can’t go wrong with this one, especially if you’re looking for something inoffensive but still beautiful to wear during the daytime or around the office. Excellent staying power as well, lasts almost all day on me. A truly stunning, graceful, feminine fragrance.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite fragrance of all time. It has replaced my discontinued Gucci Only. Perfumes tend to get very amplified on my skin, so something that goes on clean for some will smell too sharp or powdery on me; fruity or fresh or some will smell sickly sweet or like febreeze on me; nice musky earthy scents will smell overpowering . So when I find a scent that works and that I NEVER fall to get compliments from men, women, total strangers, the neighbors dog......it's a keeper!
I need it in all of its forms. Do they make an IV?????? ;-)
I wanted to LOVE the Frache as well but it got sharp pin me after an hour. Sadness.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is a gem. It's understatedly beautiful elegance. So wearable..
This aesthetically pleasing PINK fragrance won my heart. Its unique delicate fruity-floral scent is bright, fresh yet smooth and sophisticated and so CHANEL. This is my "go-to" HAPPY fragrance which I alternate with N°5 L'EAU and my life is complete. Love! .

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovely floral,soapy,dainty,pink perfume...
Quince,Grapefruit,Melon
Jasmine,Hyacinth,Iris
Cedar,Amber,Musk
Very Nice for Spring & Summer....

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is the best, I ran out of it recently and I have to buy more before school starts up again. When the perfume is first applied, it smells pretty good, but it's the best smelling a while after it has been applied. I have gotten so many wonderful complements on how good it smells and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is thinking about purchasing. It's a very feminine smell, it's floral and light. It's also not an overpowering fragrance like some of the other Chanel Products so it could definitely be reapplied if needed throughout the course of the day.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

During a recent trip, I had a long layover at the airport and wandered into the Duty Free shop (something I rarely ever do). I had plenty of time, so I just wandered around smelling all the fragrances. I've never had a Chanel perfume before, but fell absolutely in love with Chance Eau Tendre! I walked around with the little paper sample stick glued to my nose until I was sure this was the fragrance for me. I purchased it in the little twist and spray (around $70) since I get bored of fragrances easily and love to carry around rollerballs or small bottles of perfume in my handbag. I really like this scent. The Chanel website claims that it has "Grapefruit, Jasmine and White Musk notes" and I do find it sweet-smelling, but not cloying. It's also a strong scent, but not overpowering. Perfect for day or evening.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always stick to the same purfume which is either Micheal Kors or Bar co. For summer however my cousin recently showed me this particular line of Chanel Chance EAU Tendra and I have to say it's not like any of the other Chanel purfume's! I almost didn't want to like it because it seems so popular right now and of course expensive, but I can understand why it is - it's such a light but noticeable scent great for spring and summer and the dry down really has a nice smell to it very unique good for any age women, of course it can smell slightly different on everyone due to our own chemistry but I can smell it the next day on my clothes and it smells really nice still. I bought the small bottle to see if I would really like it and first time wearing it, my husband said he really liked it which is a first he never comments on my purfume's so guess this is a keeper if we both like it!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Its a refreshing grapefruit scent, sweet and girly perfect for spring.

I got this in the Body Mist, it smells so decadent! Very lux, Chanel is my fave brand for anything (I need to quit!!), but the lasting power of the Body Mist isn't long lasting like an EDP/EDT so I've ordered plain Chance EDT 1.2oz for $72 & 3 different Chanel soaps in hopes that they will serve me better than this Body Mist. This is a big bottle for $55 which is why I thought it would be a gr8 deal but I end up spraying it about every 5 minutes coz it does not last. I'm sure the EDP is better! My mistake trying to go cheaper route nothing against the scent. It's lovely & effervescent like champagne, happy & frolicking, cheerful & friendly just a little snobby but classy & selective; pink is embodied in a scent! I used to like VS/B&BW but I sprayed some Pink body spray today & it smelled just rough compared to Chanel's smoothly suave pinkness. I've spoiled myself! VS pink fresh & clean bodywash & lotion goes pretty good w this thou to try to prolong the scent.

It doesn't matter where I go with this fragrance, I get compliments. The lastest complements were at a surgery center, my doctors office and, yes, the grocery store. I love telling them it's Eau Tendre and usually they already suspect that it is. I find it long wearing and fresh. Not to mention sexy, but it is that too.

I'm so glad the body cream is out now also. It's really soft but as I have the Chance cream that lingers all day, I also suspect Eau tendre does also.

It is my favorite "go to" now. Love, love it.

Popular Fragrances