CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.9

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I received a 5ml sample bottle of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre when purcasing another perfume. I was so excited and really really wanted to like it. However, I tried using it on three different occasions and it didn't work for me... It was so so sweet! I could smell it around me almost all day long (that must be a good thing for the ones who love this fragrance!) and I never felt less myself. The fragrance reminds me of candy. Very sweet candy. Also fruits (nothing citrusy nor fresh, but more like melon and peach, even though peach is not on the list of notes, I think). I can only imagine this fragrance on a sweet cute teenage girl...
Had to give my sample bottle away... :(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This feels very gauzy, ethereal, and feminine. Like something a delicate water nymph would wear. A soft, floral powdery musk that is reminiscent of water lilies; very soft, very pretty, and, unfortunately, quite forgettable. Staying power is minimal, and the powdery floral got on my nerves a little bit. Maybe it was TOO ladylike or Stepford Wife-ish? I imagine this is what the rich PTA yoga soccer moms would wear on their date nights. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not for me.

Nothing special at all, just your run of the mill floral....on me that is, there nothing wrong with it persay it's just not me. it's probably magical on some lucky people, I tend to have bad luck with Chanel fragrances and this one is no exception....they're either way too powerful or just don't wow me the way some houses perfumes do (Dior, Givenchy, Thierry Mugler) but that's okay I don't need 10 million perfumes...okay yes I do just not from Chanel. ;0)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Do not buy this blind, as it can be a bit cloying. A light fruity take on "Chance" with citrusy top note and sweet florals. Very light and gorgeously packaged and marketed but alas, not my fave, I will stick with "regular" Coco.

This perfume doesn't smell anything like Chanel Chance. I expected it to be a lighter, sparkling version of Chance but, as someone else noted, it smells very similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy. I use this as perfume for work because I work with small kids and don't want to choke them with anything strong.

In a word, boring.

It's not unpleasant. Extremely flowery, and the jasmine certainly stands out. But it just disappears, there's no sign of the purported amber/musk base notes. Probably won't buy this again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Smells like Marc Jacobs Daisy to me, but with more lasting power. Doesn't smell like a Chanel scent at all, but I see what they are doing, appealing to GenY. That is fine; things evolve. Comforting clean fresh feminine smell, not super distinctive but still very nice. Freshness comes from the lack of patchouli, thank god for that. Wish it were cheaper though.

Loved the "tender" name! And I wanted a classy, grown-up fragrance to call my own, after decades of devotion to $6.99 body sprays--which I still adore, by the way....Vanilla Fantasy is the ultimate!
Anyway, I sampled this last spring, walked around the store, and loved how the dry down developed on me. Much sweeter and softer than the initial citrusy spritz. Impulse-bought it of course, and wore it regularly for the next few days. As always seems to happen, I wondered what I had loved about it after a short time...this rather stale, sharp scent?! But the story doesn't end here--everywhere I wore it (grudgingly so as not to "waste" it), men complimented me on how beautiful I smelled. Eventually, I could barely smell Chnace Eau Tendre on myself and stopped wearing it despite the compliments. Then, months later-- yesterday-- I sprayed some on to try & remember what it smells like, and again it developed into a lovely "tender" scent! And I got stopped and told how good I smell by a young man! Hmm, ok, I'm starting to think it just does better in non-summer months on my skin...could that be it? I'm a fan again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I haven't actually purchased this, but I've smelled it in the store.

It smells nice...but there's no way I'm going to pay that much for a fragrance that smells like this...I could very easily find something that smells similar for cheaper.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I had a sample version of this perfume. Its very powdery and flowery. It has warmth in it too. I prefer cold flowery sprakling fresh fragrances though (miss dior cherie l'eau, versace bright crystal, emotion biagiotti, etc.) but it is a very nice scent, very pleasant. It also reminded me of J'ador Dior ( same warmth). Sweet...The staying power is very bad though.

Very sweet and light scent. Lots of scents trigger migraines and it doesn't bother me at all if I go easy on it. Don't need more than a couple sprays & it lasts all day. It's the only perfume I've worn where someone recognized it & asked me if that's what I was wearing. So if you don't wanna be trendy then maybe pass on this