4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 days ago

A fruity floral that smells similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy. It is more girly than the other perfumes I've tried in the Chance range. I think the scent is fantastic-fresh, youthful and classy.

About reviewer (308 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0
from

3 months ago

I love the scent of this: youthful, spring vibes, flowers and powder. It seems to last on my clothes, but it dissipates very quickly from my wrists and shoulders. I was expecting more from Chanel and this price tag.

About reviewer (907 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

1.0

9 months ago

This smells great! But, didn't last at all on me. Maybe a couple hours. Bummer. I ordered the perfume version yesterday, so I'll have to test it out. I have heard from a YouTube personality that the strength isn't any better. We'll see! All my Chanels are very long lasting too. The sales associate was stunned I was returning it. Hey, it doesn't last. Booooo

About reviewer (109 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

a year ago

One of my very favorites for years. Probably always will be. We always joke that if even after you wash your clothes you can sense the perfume - it’s chanel )).

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

from

a year ago

Absolutely gorgeous perfume!! One of my all time favourites. It smells fresh floral and powdery. I get so many compliment on this! One time a girl stoped me at the metro station haha The first time a friend gave it to me but i rebought it 2 more times since then despite the price (the only con)

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

Fresh, feminine and elegant. It also lasts on me longer than many other perfumes.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

I just love this perfume. It's so light and pretty that I wish every girl in the world got a bottle for her 13th birthday. I'm not at all implying that Chance Eau Tendre is only for one age group, as I own it and wear it and I'm certainly not 13 lol What I am saying is that there is something innocent and sweet about Chance Eau Tendre. Fresh-faced, youthful, pleasant. It is similar to Daisy, but I prefer Chance Eau Tendre. I can't explain why, I just do. Both are lovely, however. This is perfect for all four seasons, but most will prefer it for spring and summer because it's so light and airy. It's perfect for day or night, but most will prefer it for daytime. You can wear this to work, school, dates, parties, and your place of worship if that's your milieu. I can't imagine anyone being offended or suffocated by this fragrance. It's not too floral. It's basically a shower fresh, slightly sweet floral musk. Sort of like Lucky You but waaaaaaaay better quality. Projection and longevity definitely could be better. But this one lovely fragrance. This is a pretty safe gift for someone and also a safe blind purchase, unless you're looking for a strong perfume or something spicy. Most will probably at least enjoy this scent, if not love it.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

Fresh, clean, and inexplicably feminine. This is a more floral take on the original Chanel Chance (which is also beautiful). The whole Chance line is “younger” smelling. Not as spicy, woodsy, or musky. Chanel Chance fragrances are fresh, lighter, crisp, clean, and classy. Each Chance has its own unique quality, and Eau Tendre is definitely the most floral and girly of the bunch.. but very sophisticatedly so. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is not my signature scent by any means (I usually prefer deeper, darker, more complex scents), however, there is still a complexity to this fragrance that I can appreciate. This is for that woman who wants to smell clean, feminine, effortlessly sexy, and like pure class anywhere she goes. For the woman who takes care of herself, who is confident but not loud. I really appreciate the effortlessness of this, it’s stunning and will turn heads without “trying too hard”. This scent is so soft and beautiful, I can’t see anyone not liking it. It’s more than your average “clean, fresh” scent.. something about it is very memorable. The packaging is also beautiful in its simplicity, and one-of-a-kind classic Chanel. You really can’t go wrong with this one, especially if you’re looking for something inoffensive but still beautiful to wear during the daytime or around the office. Excellent staying power as well, lasts almost all day on me. A truly stunning, graceful, feminine fragrance.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

This is my favorite fragrance of all time. It has replaced my discontinued Gucci Only. Perfumes tend to get very amplified on my skin, so something that goes on clean for some will smell too sharp or powdery on me; fruity or fresh or some will smell sickly sweet or like febreeze on me; nice musky earthy scents will smell overpowering . So when I find a scent that works and that I NEVER fall to get compliments from men, women, total strangers, the neighbors dog......it's a keeper! I need it in all of its forms. Do they make an IV?????? ;-) I wanted to LOVE the Frache as well but it got sharp pin me after an hour. Sadness.

About reviewer (274 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

3.0

2 years ago

I'm not usually keen on floral fragrances, but this has a burst of fruitiness which cuts through it. Super feminine & pretty. Great for daytime/spring summer *update* I've worn this on and off for a couple of months and I've become a little bored with it . This is a first for me, but I think the initial novelty of a new fragrance has worn off. It's not one which I will buy again

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm