Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by age: 56 & Over

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is a gem. It's understatedly beautiful elegance. So wearable..
This aesthetically pleasing PINK fragrance won my heart. Its unique delicate fruity-floral scent is bright, fresh yet smooth and sophisticated and so CHANEL. This is my "go-to" HAPPY fragrance which I alternate with N°5 L'EAU and my life is complete. Love! .

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovely floral,soapy,dainty,pink perfume...
Quince,Grapefruit,Melon
Jasmine,Hyacinth,Iris
Cedar,Amber,Musk
Very Nice for Spring & Summer....

I've never purchased Chanel before because of the price and because I never liked any of the original Chanel's. But I tried Chance Eau Tendre just for fun while at the fragrance counter. I liked it. A lot. Even though it was terribly expensive, I bought the Eau Toilette and the corresponding body lotion. Happy early birthday to me. :-) This is an amazing fragrance. It's light but seems to have staying power. I could smell it the next morning. I couldn't smell it a lot, but it was there. I layered the samples I tried so perhaps that helped. I smell fruitiness, floral (especially Lily of the Valley) and even vanilla in this scent with slight musk added. That may not be the "ingredients" at all but it's what my nose detects. Usually vanilla is a fragrance I save for winter. But this is light enough, it works. This fragrance is fresh and clean smelling as well without leaning towards that "soapy" smell. I consider this a delightful and pleasant scent for ANY age. I plan on wearing it during the day when lighter scents are more appropriate. I recommend this.

Popular Fragrances