Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by age: 44-55

3.9

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Do not buy this blind, as it can be a bit cloying. A light fruity take on "Chance" with citrusy top note and sweet florals. Very light and gorgeously packaged and marketed but alas, not my fave, I will stick with "regular" Coco.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

During a recent trip, I had a long layover at the airport and wandered into the Duty Free shop (something I rarely ever do). I had plenty of time, so I just wandered around smelling all the fragrances. I've never had a Chanel perfume before, but fell absolutely in love with Chance Eau Tendre! I walked around with the little paper sample stick glued to my nose until I was sure this was the fragrance for me. I purchased it in the little twist and spray (around $70) since I get bored of fragrances easily and love to carry around rollerballs or small bottles of perfume in my handbag. I really like this scent. The Chanel website claims that it has "Grapefruit, Jasmine and White Musk notes" and I do find it sweet-smelling, but not cloying. It's also a strong scent, but not overpowering. Perfect for day or evening.

This is really great for the office and every day life, running errands and church. Feminine, fresh, clean, pretty- who doesn't like it? I truly enjoy it but it is not quite original enough to be "my "scent.....so I would probably not wear it on vacation or around the house. I do love it, but it expresses the public me, not the private me. Unlikely I would repurchase as I am in my 50's and don't expect to run out of it. Retirement will see me wearing bolder fragrances.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

First of all let me say that I'm confused as to why this is thought of as a fragrance for young women! Just because it's light and fresh doesn't make it only for teens or 20-somethings - it's great for hot sticky weather. Lovely, airy fresh semi realistic floral but not suffocating at all. "Pretty" has never been so true. Sorry to say that that, and the great bottle, is about all I can say good about it. The lasting power is just horrible and Chanel should be ashamed of using such a poor formulation and charging so much for it. If it lasted beyond 2 hrs I would rate this my favorite summer scent of all time but as it is I won't be repurchasing. So very sad. FYI - I have tested the similar fragrances (Marc Jacobs Daisy, one of the Vince Camuto's) and they are only similar at first but dry down in a harsher way (to me at least).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

One cannot deny it smells very pretty, fresh. It is adorable, but in my opinion , better for the young, I can see it being the perfect first perfume for a young girl..it is rather light, very springlike, and seems anybody can wear it..so in the end, it becomes a bit boring, and longevity being poor, I don't think it is a scent worthy of all the raves!? In France where I am from, it isn't as popular as in North America for sone reason, because it is a fresh floral , rather simplistic, but real charming...
Nothing more.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this fragrance. So soft and beautiful. Every single time I wear this I always get compliments that I smell great. I am on my second bottle and this is my go to perfume when I want a subtle fresh dainty scent. This isn't too heavy or too light. During the day I will get a whiff of it myself when i move around, and I stil enjoy it! This can be worn for all ages....love, love, love it!!!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I fell in love with this while looking for a gift for a friend at Qatar Duty free. Perfumes usually make me feel sick or bored after a while and it's been a long time since I've been drawn to any. I found myself sniffing the card the salesperson sprayed some on for me to test, I decided to try a sample off eBay to see if I could stand having it on me all day. I have to say this is one of the most pleasant perfumes I've smelled in a long time. It's sweet but not sickly or cloying and it's very non-offensive in my opinion. I can't tell you layers or anything as I'm not well versed in these matters but I can safely say I really, really like this perfume!

This isn't my signature scent (love Vera Wang classic), but I really love this. I get compliments every time I wear this. It smells a bit soapy and is a bit unusual to me, but I really enjoy the scent and it lasts all day.

I don't won this one yet, but the couple times I tested it, I really loved it. It's not even really my normal fruity, or vanilla, but I really like it. I buy lots of perfumes on ebay, but there are so many fakes of this one, that it looks like I'll be heading to the big name store and paying top dollar. In this case, because I like this one so much, it's probably worth it. I just hope it has decent silage and longevity for full price.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful smelling fragrance- Classy, pretty, floral and has that expensive, fancy scent and has nice staying power. I receive many compliments, the bottle is beautiful but of course its Chanel, it has to be.

Popular Fragrances