CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette

Filtered by age: 30-35

4.1

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I received a 5ml sample bottle of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre when purcasing another perfume. I was so excited and really really wanted to like it. However, I tried using it on three different occasions and it didn't work for me... It was so so sweet! I could smell it around me almost all day long (that must be a good thing for the ones who love this fragrance!) and I never felt less myself. The fragrance reminds me of candy. Very sweet candy. Also fruits (nothing citrusy nor fresh, but more like melon and peach, even though peach is not on the list of notes, I think). I can only imagine this fragrance on a sweet cute teenage girl...
Had to give my sample bottle away... :(

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Edit: 2015 ...This has bad lasting power and my opinion has not changed...overpriced and lasts 20mins...whats so great about this boring flat scent . The edt chance is much more elegant and beautiful and this weak scent cannot compete !...(sampled this....fresh and clean....but smells just like MARIAH CAREY LUSCIOUS PINK FRAGRANCE.....I WALKED AROUND AND I THOUGHT TO MYSELF"....this is nice, but its a copy and so i did not want to buy it. what a bummer!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love chance original & Fraiche soooo much...
but Not this one.
it's scent is greasy to me..

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Reminded me a lot of Daisy Oh So Fresh (similar notes in compositions). I had to compare! I got a sample vial today of Chance Tendre. I sprayed a perfume on each wrist and waited. Even though Oh So Fresh isn't a strong fragrance whatsoever, in comparison it is much more detectable on my skin. I struggled to smell the Chance, it is very subtle. They are surprisingly similar in the beginning, which is why I do like Chance. But price-wise, for better sillage and staying power, the sure pick would be Oh So Fresh. Way better value for money (As you can pick one up on sale). Chanel is too pricey when there's cheaper perfumes that smell just as 'lovely'.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I had a sample version of this perfume. Its very powdery and flowery. It has warmth in it too. I prefer cold flowery sprakling fresh fragrances though (miss dior cherie l'eau, versace bright crystal, emotion biagiotti, etc.) but it is a very nice scent, very pleasant. It also reminded me of J'ador Dior ( same warmth). Sweet...The staying power is very bad though.

Very sweet and light scent. Lots of scents trigger migraines and it doesn't bother me at all if I go easy on it. Don't need more than a couple sprays & it lasts all day. It's the only perfume I've worn where someone recognized it & asked me if that's what I was wearing. So if you don't wanna be trendy then maybe pass on this

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite scents of all time. It's the perfect every day scent that just goes with everything. If I could assign one word to the scent it'd be spring: light, delicate flowers intermingled with fruit. I can't pick out any one note, but it's a fruity floral that's non-offensive and perfect for work or even a date night. While it is a pretty, girly scent, it's sophisticated enough for mature women to enjoy. Took a lippie off for the high price tag and mediocre lasting power (last days on clothes but only hours on the skin), but I'd still repurchase.

LOVE IT!!! To me, the scent is comforting. A bit pricy but worth it! I get compliments everyday. Yes, i wear it everyday. It's a perfect daytime use perfume, not too strong. the smell tends to stay longer on my clothes. My signature scent.

I adore this perfume. Being in my mid-30's it's not too young, but it's light & airy and so feminine. I just LOVE it. I bought it for an upcoming beach vacation where I wanted something light & airy. Some reviewers on here say it lasts forever & some are like me, and say it disappears rather quickly. I did find that layering a sample of the lotion helped longevity a bit and it does linger on hair & clothing longer if you spritz a little in the air & then walk into it.

I'm not a perfume person but this one smells good if applied moderately. I would keep a small bottle to apply occationally. But the only type of fragrance I can put up with wearing everyday is Pure Grace.