Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by age: 30-35

4.1

Very sweet and light scent. Lots of scents trigger migraines and it doesn't bother me at all if I go easy on it. Don't need more than a couple sprays & it lasts all day. It's the only perfume I've worn where someone recognized it & asked me if that's what I was wearing. So if you don't wanna be trendy then maybe pass on this

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always stick to the same purfume which is either Micheal Kors or Bar co. For summer however my cousin recently showed me this particular line of Chanel Chance EAU Tendra and I have to say it's not like any of the other Chanel purfume's! I almost didn't want to like it because it seems so popular right now and of course expensive, but I can understand why it is - it's such a light but noticeable scent great for spring and summer and the dry down really has a nice smell to it very unique good for any age women, of course it can smell slightly different on everyone due to our own chemistry but I can smell it the next day on my clothes and it smells really nice still. I bought the small bottle to see if I would really like it and first time wearing it, my husband said he really liked it which is a first he never comments on my purfume's so guess this is a keeper if we both like it!!

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite scents of all time. It's the perfect every day scent that just goes with everything. If I could assign one word to the scent it'd be spring: light, delicate flowers intermingled with fruit. I can't pick out any one note, but it's a fruity floral that's non-offensive and perfect for work or even a date night. While it is a pretty, girly scent, it's sophisticated enough for mature women to enjoy. Took a lippie off for the high price tag and mediocre lasting power (last days on clothes but only hours on the skin), but I'd still repurchase.

LOVE IT!!! To me, the scent is comforting. A bit pricy but worth it! I get compliments everyday. Yes, i wear it everyday. It's a perfect daytime use perfume, not too strong. the smell tends to stay longer on my clothes. My signature scent.

I adore this perfume. Being in my mid-30's it's not too young, but it's light & airy and so feminine. I just LOVE it. I bought it for an upcoming beach vacation where I wanted something light & airy. Some reviewers on here say it lasts forever & some are like me, and say it disappears rather quickly. I did find that layering a sample of the lotion helped longevity a bit and it does linger on hair & clothing longer if you spritz a little in the air & then walk into it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a beautifully fine fragrance. It is the difinitive fruity floral and it maintains it's fruity-floralness throughout each level.

I was reluctant to get this due to it's popularity. However, upon initial spray a mixture of floral/citrus/fruityness wafted away from my skin. I wanted to say "Yeah boring, everyone has this." but I couldn't. The truth of the matter was it wasn't boring at all! And even though it's popular, it came inito it's own on me.

It's longevity is amazing. One blast of it and 12 hours later it still smells pretty much ... pretty. However, the there is an element in the drydown I'm not sure about. It has bizarrely developed a somewhat peachy undertone on me and I'm not sure if I like it (I don't like peachyness in general).

In saying this though, this perfume feels sophisticated and is the kind you could imagine wearing on a special occasion.

I'm not sure if I would want to wear this everyday but I think it would more work for me on a special evening out adorned in a chic and dainty attire.

I would really like to give this scent 4.5 stars but for now I'll give it 5. Although I am unsure as to whether the dry-down works for me there's no denying it's a wonderul scent.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I received a 5ml sample bottle of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre when purcasing another perfume. I was so excited and really really wanted to like it. However, I tried using it on three different occasions and it didn't work for me... It was so so sweet! I could smell it around me almost all day long (that must be a good thing for the ones who love this fragrance!) and I never felt less myself. The fragrance reminds me of candy. Very sweet candy. Also fruits (nothing citrusy nor fresh, but more like melon and peach, even though peach is not on the list of notes, I think). I can only imagine this fragrance on a sweet cute teenage girl...
Had to give my sample bottle away... :(

Worth every penny. Beautiful light honey suckle slightly musk vanilla-ey.. Long lasting and catchy simply beautiful ! new favorite!

I'm not a perfume person but this one smells good if applied moderately. I would keep a small bottle to apply occationally. But the only type of fragrance I can put up with wearing everyday is Pure Grace.

I am on my second bottle of this. It's such a great any time scent. I've worn this in all seasons and it's perfect for when I want something light but still present. It definitely has an effervescent quality to it, as others have described. I find the lasting power to actually be pretty good! I notice it lingers more in my hair/clothing than on my skin. But it does last. It just gives a great clean, almost soapy smell with a hint of light musk. Any sharpness at the initial spray fades very quickly. I don't see how this could offend anyone unless you went way overboard. I don't reach for this as much as I did at first, but it's still in fairly heavy rotation for me. I would buy bottle #3 if I ran out!

Popular Fragrances