CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 19-24

4.5

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

EDIT: Not sure if this has been reformulated, but I got my second bottle of Eau Tendre in 2015, and something about it seemed off. There was a note that really bothered me and I just couldn't wear it anymore.

My signature scent!
For some reason, in the last few years I have had a hard time finding a fragrance that doesn't give me an instant migraine. I wore Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for some time, but always found it too citrus and just not feminine enough for my taste. Then I tried nearly everything and couldn't find anything I liked *and* could actually wear.

Someone recommended Chanel Chance Eau Tendre but I honestly never thought that this would be the one. Well, it was! I just love how it smells and especially that it doesn't bother me at all. Eau Tendre is a delicate and well balanced floral fruity scent. It's neither too floral or too fruity nor too sweet or too musky. It's just a little bit of each and, for me, it's just perfect. I love it!

OBS.: Eau Tendre is indeed very similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy. But while Daisy is more floral and "greener", Eau Tendre is more fruity and sweet, with a prominent citrus opening.

I absolutely love the smell of this fragrance. So fresh and uplifting, I instantly feel happier when I spray it! I wasn't completely convinced when I tried it at the Chanel counter, but after testing it on my skin I was sold. It is a bit expensive for an EDT, but the smell is worth it! I have to say that I'm a little disappointed with the staying power (I'm a regular user of the Chance EDP...), but having said that, others have said they can still smell it on me (yes, I asked!) when I couldn't, so perhaps I just grow used to it throughout the day. I bought the Eau Tendre as a lighter alternative to the EDP, something to wear during summery days, and it is good for those purposes. Although I love the fragrance, I think I will look for something with a little more intensity and staying power next time, but I will definitely use the rest of this 100mL in the meantime!