CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by age: 19-24

4.6

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Fresh, clean, and inexplicably feminine. This is a more floral take on the original Chanel Chance (which is also beautiful). The whole Chance line is “younger” smelling. Not as spicy, woodsy, or musky. Chanel Chance fragrances are fresh, lighter, crisp, clean, and classy. Each Chance has its own unique quality, and Eau Tendre is definitely the most floral and girly of the bunch.. but very sophisticatedly so. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is not my signature scent by any means (I usually prefer deeper, darker, more complex scents), however, there is still a complexity to this fragrance that I can appreciate. This is for that woman who wants to smell clean, feminine, effortlessly sexy, and like pure class anywhere she goes. For the woman who takes care of herself, who is confident but not loud. I really appreciate the effortlessness of this, it’s stunning and will turn heads without “trying too hard”. This scent is so soft and beautiful, I can’t see anyone not liking it. It’s more than your average “clean, fresh” scent.. something about it is very memorable. The packaging is also beautiful in its simplicity, and one-of-a-kind classic Chanel. You really can’t go wrong with this one, especially if you’re looking for something inoffensive but still beautiful to wear during the daytime or around the office. Excellent staying power as well, lasts almost all day on me. A truly stunning, graceful, feminine fragrance.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Its a refreshing grapefruit scent, sweet and girly perfect for spring.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I always get compliments when I wear this scent. It is sweet and floral, perfect for day and evening. Although it is very pricey, I find this worth every cent.

If you love something with floral scent (just like me), i think you would like the smell of eau tendre. Smells good nice sweet and romantic.

I love the smell of this perfume! It also lasts and its not one of those perfumes you have to reapply every hour. This and Prada Candy are 2 of my fav perfumes

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am on my second bottle already of this amazing stuff, and I can't get enough of it!
My husband bought me a set of the 200ml + a 20ml mini purse roll up perfume, and I am so glad he did. I really enjoy the longevity of this scent and whenever I wear it it makes me feel happy. It's an everyday scent for me and whenever I wear it I get compliment. I just love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Most beautiful scent ever.

I understand that it's not for everyone; to some, it is described as too overpowering and harsh to the nose. I'm not a fan of Chanel perfumes myself for this very reason, but somehow Chance Eau de Tendre is an exception.

It's one of their more airy, light scents that smells very youthful but still strong enough to make a statement. It's a flowery scent mixed with citrus.

I always douse myself in this when I walk into the department stores.
Just waiting to finish my other perfumes so I have shelf space for this one.
Oh, it's very longlasting (take it from someone who plays competitive sports and keeps a sample of this in her gym bag for all-day tournaments).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hands down my most favorite fragrance of all time! I thought dolce light blue was the one, until I discovered this! Definitely worth it's price. The scent lasts all day long. I can't exactly describe what it smells like... It's a mix between floral and sweet, and very classy! Will continue to repurchase foreverrrrrr <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this perfume! It's my signature scent! I normally switch perfumes with the seasons but I wear this all year round. Every time I wear it I get a ton of compliments (especially from men). Such a sexy scent! Remember: A little goes a long way! Don't drench yourself in it or you'll have a headache!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Defintely my signature... The smell is so divine and am in love with this

Popular Fragrances