Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.6

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is the best, I ran out of it recently and I have to buy more before school starts up again. When the perfume is first applied, it smells pretty good, but it's the best smelling a while after it has been applied. I have gotten so many wonderful complements on how good it smells and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is thinking about purchasing. It's a very feminine smell, it's floral and light. It's also not an overpowering fragrance like some of the other Chanel Products so it could definitely be reapplied if needed throughout the course of the day.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This fragrance is so so soooo good! I love the smell, it smells really good! Tbh, i use this everywhere i go --> school, hang out, formal event, ANYWHERE! Although its a little bit pricy, but this definitely worth it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my signature fragrance, ever since I smelt it while I was in Paris. I was purchasing a Chanel lipstick just as a keep sake (you know, buying chanel while in paris felt like something i'd always remember) and the sales lady gave me a spritz of this and a sample size to take home. I was hooked ever since. The bottles I purchase are the travel twist up ones, where you in one package you get three refill jars of the fragrance and the twist up holder itself. These retail for $80 CAD I believe, but with my Shopper's employee discount it brings it down to about $54CAD which is awesome since one of these lasts me about a year. It is quite similar to the mark jacobs daisy, but slightly less floral. I accidentally bought the eau fraiche one time and returned it immediately, it wasnt even close to how lovely this one is! I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

this is going to be my pre-review. i have not bought this fragrance yet but let me just say, i've tried it on more than a couple times and every time i have it lasts until the next day on my skin. i sprayed it on yesterday around 2pm and now it is the next day at 11 am. it is a little faint right now, but i can still smell the 'undertones' of it like it is a little of my skin. smells very light and sweet, fruity but more on the floral side and its perfect for me. it is going to be the first perfume i purchase, and i will write again when i start wearing it daily :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Overall, I like this perfume. It has a light, fresh, fruity scent, and stays all day. The only thing is that I don't think it smells particularly good on myself. My mom says that unless I've just hopped out of the shower, this perfume makes me smell like I have bad BO. However, I sprayed it on my mom, and it smells lovely on her, and more floral. I think, like with any perfume, you should probably by a sample of it before your purchase a full size bottle, that way you know if it works with your chemistry. I will not be repurchasing this perfume.

i love this perfume from the very day that i put it on, my dad bought it for me for my 16th birthday. i think that it has an amazing scent to it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

One of my all time favorite perfume! It has the kinda apple fruit smell. The smell is so light and smooth. And the smell last for a long time. And sometimes it leaves a little scent on the clothes after I wash it. Try it!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I got this perfume a short while ago. It is so fresh, sweet and feminine. It smells clean, but not like laundry. It is so Chanel, but much lighter. It fits the brand very well. This fragrance smells comforting but elegant and classic. I feel like this is something that I would wear even when I am 30. I can definitely smell the melon and grapefruit in this one, it is a wonderful fruity-floral. I reccomend this to everyone! I love it!

I love this perfume. This is my signature scent and i will keep repurchasing. The thing i like most about this scent is that it smells fresh and slightly floral. When i spray this on my sweater or scarves its still there the next day. Can't get enough.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I haven't actually purchased this, but I've smelled it in the store.

It smells nice...but there's no way I'm going to pay that much for a fragrance that smells like this...I could very easily find something that smells similar for cheaper.

Popular Fragrances