L.A. Colors Pink Frost Lipstick

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have a baggie half full of LA Colors lipsticks & I love them all. Natural Shine is my other fave & Frozen Berries their lipsticks tend to be a tinge dry but it’s not a huge deal. This is glittery but it isn’t rough nor gritty it’s a really pretty pale silvery pink does looks like a pale MLBB. Pretty!! #winning

Let’s talk about Pink Frost! First off it’s a very subtle, toned down “pink frost” shimmer. This is an almost nude color and very neutral for my taste. It’s almost what my lips look like naturally when I wake up after a night of spectacularly sparkly fun. The scent is very sweet, almost like shrinking yourself and sneaking into the Keebler Elf Tree Factory. It makes my lips feel almost as smooth as a baby’s derierre with just the ittiest bit of shimmery grit when I rub my lips together. But don’t worry, it’s not enough to give your lips an unwanted exfoliation from sandpaper. Idk how long it lasts because I like to keep myself hydrated on the regular, so it always goes bye-bye-bye quickly when I take a sip. But it is sooooo purdytastic!!! And it’s only $1 at Dollar Tree! Even if I needed to reapply every few minutes, it’s peachy keen ‘cause it’s not like your swiping your future retirement to the Wiki Wacki Hut away.

on 6/2/2016 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

A friend bought me this after I complimented her sparkling lips at work. It's only cost like 1$. So it's cheap. Smells like vanilla cake. Not gritty. Sparkle stays on for hours. Fairly moisturizing. It is very frosty but in the summer it's soft and feminine. I like it.

on 3/25/2015 3:42:00 PM

I bought this for a dollar. I love it. It's a beautiful, soft, baby pink color. The quality, texture, durability, smell, taste are all great. It doesn't migrate above the upper lip, lasts quite long and is very pleasant. It feels like an expensive department store lipstick. The packaging isn't even cheaply made.

My only issue is, with my very light skin tone, it does have more of a lavender, white, blue undertone. Not bad if that's what you're looking for. Just be advised that if you want a peachy effect, this is not the shade for you. It definitely leans toward the blue-pink color. You also might see a tiny bit of glitter (which I don't like) but, that seems to disappear and even 2 hours later, my lips still look very nice in this color. It's a really nice, go-to lipstick that even makes the teeth look whiter. I am please and I'd recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This Lipstick is so ew! Well it is one dollar the color of this looks soo trashy and ugly I think it's way too pink for me I have light skin and well it just doesn't look right and its hard to take off. The only thing good about this is the scent smells pretty good like cupcakes. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!

on 10/28/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Horrible on my skin. Good thing I only paid 1 dollar for it:( It look like I had just ate a powered donut

on 12/26/2010 7:44:00 PM

With a good lip gloss, this lasts longer, but alone, forget about it! It's a light pink frost. It also smells like bubble-gum? Candy? It has a sweet smell to it that isn't a bother. I use a berry lip liner and throw this on top and then a lip gloss.

I bought this for a dollar, really cheap! I would buy this again. It's pretty, very frosty pink. Great for the price!

OMGEEE

~cons~ nothing

~pros~ moisturizing (but my friend said its drying for her soo idk) CUTE color long lasting for the price AND PRICE ( 1.00)
I totally recommend this

on 7/26/2010 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have the L.A. Colors lipstick in the color Flower, and it is very pretty. It is a little bit bright for me, so I try not to apply too much. The color is VERY pink, with a little bit of shimmer. It stays on very nicely. To make the color pop, I've tried dabbing some of the L.A. Colors moisturizing clear lip-gloss in the middle of my lower lip. It makes the color a little bit darker, but also shinier. I don't wear this look a lot, but only because it's a little bit mature for me.

Popular Lipsticks