no images

price range

Reviews

fromjlatt

Sep/20/2013

I absolutely adore the smell of this hand cream (Skin so Soft Soft and Sensual). It moisturizes well (I live in a super dry climate with hard water and also spend time in a hot tub). It doesn't seem too greasy either. If I wash my hands shortly after putting this on, I can tell that it gets washed off so I try to wait at least 10 minutes before washing my hands. I also heard that mineral oil …Read more

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

May/07/2012

I'm not a massive fan of hand creams, because I usually just put on some of my body moisturizer if they're feeling particularly dry, but I really like this product. I work in a massive warehouse and I'm constantly abusing my hands 5 days out of 7. It's a nice product to keep in my handbag for whenever I need it. It keeps my hands smelling lovely, moisturized and it definitely …Read more

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGray

Jan/05/2010

I love this hand cream. A little goes a long way and considering how inexpensive it is, that's a wonderful thing! It is very creamy, smells divine, moisturizes well and makes my hands softer than most other hand creams I've tried. The only negative comment I have is that it doesn't really last through hand washings. I have to reapply throughout the day.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

Jan/24/2008

I really like the scent if this hand cream. The only thing is I have to keep reapplying. I have dry skin and after 10 minutes of applying I feel as I need to put more on.

About reviewer (141 reviews)

EyesBrown

2.0

Feb/08/2006

i got this as a gift and slapped it on my hands.....man i must say you either love this smell or you hate it. i really couldn't stand it....it may be really moisturizing but i'll never know. i'll be adding this to my makeup "hand-me-downs" that go do my sister!!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Other

EyesBrown

Jun/28/2005

I am in love....I am using the age defying hand cream....scent is light and lovely...the cream is soooo thick. I love to slather it over my hands...ahhhhhh feels great. Lasts a long time too.

About reviewer (274 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

Feb/17/2005

very good hand cream. i like the soft and sensual scent. the new packaging is very pretty, but the old was nice too, anyway i could care less about the look of the packaging, i just want the packaging to be easy to use and these are. this really does a good job softening the skin, even rubbed into cuticles really helps them look better. the scents are great, not so light you can't smell …Read more

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinOily

HairRed

EyesOther

3.0

Jan/31/2005

I received this hand cream as a gift from My friend Jean!

I love the smell of this cream (the pink one: lush and sensual), it reminds me of Amarige eau de toilette!

I haven't used it enough to rate its moisturizing efficiency that's why I mark a 3 lippies..but when I finish this container, I'll rate the moisturizing effects! thank you Jean!

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

EyesHazel

1.0

Apr/14/2004

This was too greasy. The SSS body lotion was too. I have dry skin but there are better things to moisturize me than oil! Boo.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age36-43

HairBlond

1.0

Jan/24/2004

OMG! the smell of this cream is killing me! way to stong I have to wash it off my hand!

About reviewer (93 reviews)

HairBlack