Jouviance - Antioxidant Emulsion

No Image

3.4

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
- easily accessible at drugstores
- creamy and moisturizing

Cons:
- soft herbal medicine scent
- no visible improvements
- no SPF so can't use as sun protection
- expensive for not much benefits

on 5/1/2017 8:24:00 PM

I really like this moisturizer. It's filled with everything you need especially when you get past twenties. The smell is not a strong smell and favors the citrus side. The packaging is worth the price. It pumps out exactly what you need. Also it's not oily and leaves a nice healthy shine. Plus I figured out if you put two layers on before bed it's like a nice once a week moisturizing mask.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Been looking for a good moisturizer for my face since I've been starting to see the first signs of aging. I've been using Normaderm Night Detox from Vichy for the past few years for my oily/acne skin but that was starting to not give the me moisture that I was looking for. I don't like to put anything that leaves a greasy feel on my skin and because of that I've found it really hard to find a moisturizer best suited for me. So far this seems to be the only one I've been able to wear other than the Vichy one. Once absorbed into the skin it leaves a slight moisturized feel and my skin looks slightly smoother. I wouldn't recommend this for someone who has dry skin as I feel that it will not be moisturizing enough. So far no breakouts. I would recommend this for someone who is finally finished that acne phase and is now looking for a light moisturizer and wanting to keep their skin vibrant before the deep wrinkles set in.

on 6/23/2015 10:29:00 PM

Jouviance First Defence Antioxidant Emulsion - on the tube it says "Pro DNA Complex, Anti-pollution improves radiance" I didn't find it did anything special. Nice scent and texture, but I didn't think it radiates my face or protected it. I like the sample, but not planning on buying a full bottle. Thanks for reading.

on 10/8/2014 12:40:00 AM

This is a nice day moisturizer however I do use it at night since it has no SPF. It has a thin creamy texture with a tan color and a light scent which I don't mind. It's easy to spread all over your face in 1 or 2 pumps. The first few times i've worn it it made my skin even toned and dewey my boyfriend was complementing me on my skin. However this affect went away with use and I felt the product wasn't working anymore on my skin. I switched to another moisturizer and then came back to this one and I got that nice effect again but u think my skin will get used to it. Be careful not to apply to much because it can make you oily. I got this at Shoppers drug mart the sales lady told me all about it and I was convinced after she mentioned all the antioxidants in it. I don't think it's possible to see the effects of antioxidants immediately but I do like the product.

on 6/23/2014 8:57:00 PM

I tried Jouviance Antioxidant Emulsion for 3 weeks. I like the smell and the texture of the cream. However, it made my skin extremely red and flakey. Would not recommend to people with senstive skin.

on 12/4/2012 4:41:00 PM

Jouviance is my absolute go-to product line! It was CREATED by a Dermatologist not just approved by one like most Dermalogical lines! It is free of Parabens and any other fillers, colorants, and fragrance that are all bad for your skin,

The Antioxidant Emulsion is a breath of fresh air for your skin. Your face immediately looks more glowly and hydrated upon application and is a wonderful anti-aging product for all ages as it is an Antioxidant and helps free your skin of pollutants it has come into contact with throughout the day! I use it at night under the 3 in 1 Anti-Aging Moisturizer. I would use it during the day as well if it didn't make my Combination skin feel slightly too oily! Gotta keep that foundation looking perfect!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's early days yet but already I think I see a difference in my face! I got this "3-in-one" moisturizer in a bonus pack which included a free cleanser (also amazing). I got it with my Shopper's Points so basically, it was free (what a nice feeling) though the price of this product is pretty steep (over 90 bucks, I think). The rep was in-store and gave me the whole hype about how miraculously wonderful it all is and I'm thinking "yeah, right, sure - heard it all before". But I had points to use and figured I had nothing to lose as it sounded like decent stuff. After just 3 days, I am sold! Already, my face looks calmer, less red. This moisturizes beautifully without feeling oily. And my skin really does seem to look better - after just 3 days! She also gave me samples of their new eye serum (more like a light textured cream), although this cream is supposed to work as an eye cream as well. The only "downside" (besides the price) is there is no SPF. The SA said to use it at night, thus prolonging how long the bottle will last, since I am fanatical about sun protection in the day. If I continue to see such pleasing results, this will eventually replace all the other night time stuff I use - it really is that good!

on 12/6/2010 1:10:00 PM

I have the 3 in 1 moisturizer and it's great too.

on 3/27/2010 3:15:00 PM

I like this antioxidant product. I bought it at shoppers drug mart in toronto. I don't think it is available in the US yet. It contains pycnogenol which is a very strong antioxidant. The fragrance is very subtle and fresh, and I normally do not like fragraces in products. The packaging is sleek and I think my skin looks fresher and more plump since I started using it.