3.3

I used Jouviance Antioxidant Emulsion for almost 2 weeks, as a friend told me how much she liked it. In the beginning, I also really liked it because it made my skin so soft. But after about the first week, I started seeing a red rash / bumps on my face and neck — and had to stop using it. My skin isn't usually sensitive, therefore I would not recommend it for people with sensitive skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's no surprise that I broke down and added this to the other Jouviance products I own, I absolutely love this brand and their skin care products are AMAZING. Unlike the Collagen Boost, Pure Retinol, 3-in-1 Anti-Aging Moisturizer, etc. this Antioxidant is a peachy shade but does not deposit any color on the skin. It soaks in and moisturizes while treating the skin from all the wonderful anti-aging benefits that are included to combat free radicals that damage the skin. Does not contain parabens, sulphates, phthalates, mineral oils, colourants, artificial fragrances, animal-based or potentially irritation‑causing ingredients. This has a distinctly citrus smell when you first apply it but the scent dissipates quickly. Personally, I really like the fresh citrus scent. One pump dispenses the perfect amount to use on your face. This moisturizer does not leave you feeling greasy, nor does it leave your skin thirsty for more, it's a great balance for all skin types.

My biggest problem turned out to be what order to apply all of these products! But after doing some research and contacting Jouviance directly, I now have a balanced morning and evening routine that leaves my skin clear, hydrated and youthful. I am so pleased with all the Jouviance products I own, including the Antioxidant.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros:
- easily accessible at drugstores
- creamy and moisturizing

Cons:
- soft herbal medicine scent
- no visible improvements
- no SPF so can't use as sun protection
- expensive for not much benefits

on 6/23/2015 10:29:00 PM

Jouviance First Defence Antioxidant Emulsion - on the tube it says "Pro DNA Complex, Anti-pollution improves radiance" I didn't find it did anything special. Nice scent and texture, but I didn't think it radiates my face or protected it. I like the sample, but not planning on buying a full bottle. Thanks for reading.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Been looking for a good moisturizer for my face since I've been starting to see the first signs of aging. I've been using Normaderm Night Detox from Vichy for the past few years for my oily/acne skin but that was starting to not give the me moisture that I was looking for. I don't like to put anything that leaves a greasy feel on my skin and because of that I've found it really hard to find a moisturizer best suited for me. So far this seems to be the only one I've been able to wear other than the Vichy one. Once absorbed into the skin it leaves a slight moisturized feel and my skin looks slightly smoother. I wouldn't recommend this for someone who has dry skin as I feel that it will not be moisturizing enough. So far no breakouts. I would recommend this for someone who is finally finished that acne phase and is now looking for a light moisturizer and wanting to keep their skin vibrant before the deep wrinkles set in.

on 5/1/2017 8:24:00 PM

I really like this moisturizer. It's filled with everything you need especially when you get past twenties. The smell is not a strong smell and favors the citrus side. The packaging is worth the price. It pumps out exactly what you need. Also it's not oily and leaves a nice healthy shine. Plus I figured out if you put two layers on before bed it's like a nice once a week moisturizing mask.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It's early days yet but already I think I see a difference in my face! I got this "3-in-one" moisturizer in a bonus pack which included a free cleanser (also amazing). I got it with my Shopper's Points so basically, it was free (what a nice feeling) though the price of this product is pretty steep (over 90 bucks, I think). The rep was in-store and gave me the whole hype about how miraculously wonderful it all is and I'm thinking "yeah, right, sure - heard it all before". But I had points to use and figured I had nothing to lose as it sounded like decent stuff. After just 3 days, I am sold! Already, my face looks calmer, less red. This moisturizes beautifully without feeling oily. And my skin really does seem to look better - after just 3 days! She also gave me samples of their new eye serum (more like a light textured cream), although this cream is supposed to work as an eye cream as well. The only "downside" (besides the price) is there is no SPF. The SA said to use it at night, thus prolonging how long the bottle will last, since I am fanatical about sun protection in the day. If I continue to see such pleasing results, this will eventually replace all the other night time stuff I use - it really is that good!

on 12/4/2012 4:41:00 PM

Jouviance is my absolute go-to product line! It was CREATED by a Dermatologist not just approved by one like most Dermalogical lines! It is free of Parabens and any other fillers, colorants, and fragrance that are all bad for your skin,

The Antioxidant Emulsion is a breath of fresh air for your skin. Your face immediately looks more glowly and hydrated upon application and is a wonderful anti-aging product for all ages as it is an Antioxidant and helps free your skin of pollutants it has come into contact with throughout the day! I use it at night under the 3 in 1 Anti-Aging Moisturizer. I would use it during the day as well if it didn't make my Combination skin feel slightly too oily! Gotta keep that foundation looking perfect!

on 6/23/2014 8:57:00 PM

I tried Jouviance Antioxidant Emulsion for 3 weeks. I like the smell and the texture of the cream. However, it made my skin extremely red and flakey. Would not recommend to people with senstive skin.

on 10/8/2014 12:40:00 AM

This is a nice day moisturizer however I do use it at night since it has no SPF. It has a thin creamy texture with a tan color and a light scent which I don't mind. It's easy to spread all over your face in 1 or 2 pumps. The first few times i've worn it it made my skin even toned and dewey my boyfriend was complementing me on my skin. However this affect went away with use and I felt the product wasn't working anymore on my skin. I switched to another moisturizer and then came back to this one and I got that nice effect again but u think my skin will get used to it. Be careful not to apply to much because it can make you oily. I got this at Shoppers drug mart the sales lady told me all about it and I was convinced after she mentioned all the antioxidants in it. I don't think it's possible to see the effects of antioxidants immediately but I do like the product.