Studio Tools Medium Shadow Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/8/2014 12:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I initially bought this to apply color but quickly discovered that the brush is just not dense enough to pack color and not fluffy enough to sweep across the lid. It's a weird in-between that had me stumped for quite a while. I discovered, however, that this flat, fluffy shape is literally perfect for precise blending; in particular it smokes out color around the lash line better than any other brush I've tried. If you like smoky eyes or to diffuse your lash line color, this brush will streamline that whole process.

Pros:
* allows for very precise blending within a line
* ideal for smoky eyes or smoky liner
* great price
* long-lasting (through several washes and daily spot cleaning)

Cons:
* very specific usage
* can feel a bit scratchy

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Picked this up the other day and I'm really glad I did. I like to have just a hint of color on eyelids but was having trouble blending and this brush does the trick. I will be checking out other brushes in this line as they are affordably priced.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a great basic shadow brush for only $3, definitely worth getting.

I use this brush to apply light, shimmery shadows to enhance my brow bone and to highlight the inner corners of my eyes. It's super-soft, doesn't shed, and does the job. I purchased two. One for warm shades and one for cool. For less than $3 each from Target, you can't lose.

Popular Makeup Brushes