100%

price range

Reviews

from

5 years ago

I initially bought this to apply color but quickly discovered that the brush is just not dense enough to pack color and not fluffy enough to sweep across the lid. It's a weird in-between that had me stumped for quite a while. I discovered, however, that this flat, fluffy shape is literally perfect for precise blending; in particular it smokes out color around the lash line better than any other brush I've tried. If you like smoky eyes or to diffuse your lash line color, this brush will streamline that whole process. Pros: * allows for very precise blending within a line * ideal for smoky eyes or smoky liner * great price * long-lasting (through several washes and daily spot cleaning) Cons: * very specific usage * can feel a bit scratchy

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

This is a great basic shadow brush for only $3, definitely worth getting.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

10 years ago

I use this brush to apply light, shimmery shadows to enhance my brow bone and to highlight the inner corners of my eyes. It's super-soft, doesn't shed, and does the job. I purchased two. One for warm shades and one for cool. For less than $3 each from Target, you can't lose.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

Age25-29