4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

This is currently my one and only crease brush and I have no reason to try anything else.. Very soft and just flexible enough, not too flimsy, just right... I do a larger area of shadow on my crease and above to help camouflage hooded eyes and again, it's just right...

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

from

7 years ago

Not only is this brush inexpensive, but the quality is amazingly great. These cost under $3. Works so much better than the white elf one which sheds like crazy. Definitely a gem. I've had the other shadow brushes back when they were called studio tools and now they are up and up brand. They have lasted me for 4 years now because of taking care of them well. I use this brush for creating dramatic smokey cut crease shadow looks and people compliment me and assume/ask if I'm using high end brushes. Definitely go out there and make a purchase ladies !

About reviewer (107 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

7 years ago

These brushes are now Up & Up brand, which is Target's "house" brand. Anyway, this crease brush is such a handy little brush! The size is perfect, it's slightly tapered to fit right into the crease then fluffy & soft for blending the color through the crease. Not to mention dirt cheap! I have 5 of these, so I always have a clean one...lol. This is an ideal starter brush, for young girls that are learning how to apply makeup...and for us veterans of m/u, this is quite simply a damn good brush.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

Cheap but effective. I love this brush. It is just the right size for my crease and helps me to beautifully fade out colors. I was originally tempted to go for Sonia Kashuk or Sigma, but in the end, I gave the Studio Tools a try and I'm thrilled. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

9 years ago

WOW!! What would I do without this!! LOL Seriously, great product, I tell all my girls about it! Thanks

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

9 years ago

Seriously why would anyone NOT want to buy these brushes? They're only $2!!! And great quality! Just because some brushes aren't MAC brand doesn't mean they aren't great!!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

9 years ago

Overall Rating: 4 Price: 1 (dirt cheap) Packaging Quality: 5 Would I buy again?: HECK YES! (and I have!) I am SO ridiculously obsessed with this brush, it's insane! It is only $2 at Target, and a total steal! When I first bought it I was wary because of the amazing price, but wow, was I shocked! My only complaint is that it can be a bit scratchy sometimes, but hardly noticeable and so worth it for the rest of the positive attributes! It always reshapes nicely after washing (no color bleeding either!), no shedding, and I haven't had any problems with it falling apart and it works amazingly! My HG everyday color placement crease brush, it places and blends the colors on my lid out beautifully. I have smaller hooded eyes and it can sometimes be a challenge to do outer crease work, but this helps a ton! In fact, I love this brush so much that I bought it along with the ELF C brush and Essence of Beauty crease duo as parts of X-mas presents for my friends! They are in love with them and it's like a nice starter - intermediate makeup brush kit and it's inexpensive! I keep hearing that these may get discontinued so buy it while you can! I am going back for a couple backups myself! Hope this helped!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

I picked up this brush after seeing on of my favorite yt gurus use it. For the price (under 2 dollars) I was skeptical. When I used It I was in love. No shedding, soft and functional. I will be collecting more of these everytime i go to target because you can never have too many crease brushes and the price is fantastic.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 years ago

I love this brush. It is the perfect size for my eye shape and does a superb job blending product. It doesn't shed and is very soft. The price is good too. Mine was about 1.97 at Target. I already have bought two, and use them so much.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

9 years ago

Does what it needs to do! Nice and soft, no shedding, good bargain. Would buy again!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium