Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

My go to mascara. I love it. I use the water resistant version. Best mascara in the drugstore!

This mascara is fantastic. The brush is perfect and I have no complaints. It does start off more natural looking (which I love), but you can build. I've never once had this flake on me and I've worn it through everything, even waitressing long shifts in 90+ heat. I also have allergies and it doesn't bother my eyes. If it's flaking on others I think they must be applying it incorrectly, for example maybe curling their lashes after applying or trying to apply multiple coats at once (without letting it dry).

Yes, I am giving this the highest ratings! I've been using this for around 5-6 years and it's amazing. I personally hate clumpy stuck together lashes and used to constantly seperate my lashes with a sewing pin (which Audrey Hepburn was also a fan of doing, apparently) but this stiff rubber wand doesn't get a ton of product and seperates all my lashes so evenly.
The look it gives is more natural but it builds up easily with no clumps. So I'm going to continue using this, naturally.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this mascara because it never clumps. It's cheap and I works better than my Sephora mascara. I love the brush. Only flaws are that it flakes a lot and Covergirl isn't cruelty-free. I would recommend!!

on 3/1/2017 12:57:00 AM

Wanting to try something a little different from the orange tube of LashBlast I had purchased, I bought this one that promised fuller looking lashes. Again, I loved the brush but this mascara flaked SO BAD and didn't do its job on the fuller front. I gave up on LashBlast after this second try because once again the tube dried out pretty fast.

I can't get my usual L'Oréal Voluminous here and got this last night on the recommendation of the SA at Priceline for $15. I don't normally like the plastic wand (I prefer a plush teddy bear brush) but I didn't hate this one compared to others I've tried. I think this did a decent job at separating and lengthening my lashes but even with a lash primer, I just couldn't get any volume and it would not build up. I will try again but don't think this is the one for me.

Love this mascara! I've been a CGLB fan for years, and years. I was hesitant to try this b/c I'm so dedicated to my orange tube. This works just as great if not more. Still volumizes GREAT but it lengthens pretty well too. I love that big 'ole brush and is SO buildable to be either natural (what I always do) or more smokey. I love how feathery and natural my lashes look.

I do, however, think it looks finished with a swipe of Maybelline Colossal on the outer lashes to finish the look:) Only reason I gave it one lippie down, because I wouldn't want to wear this mascara alone.

This tube has lasted me forever even though I wear it every day:)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My go-to mascara, I prefer it so much to all of the high end brands I have used. It provides amazing volume and you can build up the layers without clumpiness. I have very oily lids but there is almost no smearing at the sides at the end of the day. Very easy to remove too.

on 2/1/2017 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have short fine lashes that have practically turned into peach fuzz as I've gotten older. ;) Mascaras that look great on someone with longer thicker lashes often look terrible on me.

I need a somewhat lengthening mascara and a natural look. Volumizing mascaras overwhelm my fine lashes and I'm not a fan of that look anyway. I only like one coat of mascara to give you an idea of where I'm coming from. This mascara gives me the natural look that I prefer.

This mascara turned out better than I thought it would. It surprised me that it creates an up-swept defined look, which is great since I never curl my lashes. It has a tendency to go on unevenly, but corrects itself and evens out as you keep combing it through. I initially thought the brush was too fat, but it doesn't actually affect the application negatively.

I have a hard time with some excellent mascaras because of the limits of my lashes, so this was a great find.

on 1/21/2017 1:44:00 PM

I find with just one coat,my lashes look long. I have thin lashes,so I was impressed with this mascara. I have the water resistant one and it lasts all night.

Popular Mascaras