Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

I can't get my usual L'Oréal Voluminous here and got this last night on the recommendation of the SA at Priceline for $15. I don't normally like the plastic wand (I prefer a plush teddy bear brush) but I didn't hate this one compared to others I've tried. I think this did a decent job at separating and lengthening my lashes but even with a lash primer, I just couldn't get any volume and it would not build up. I will try again but don't think this is the one for me.

Love this mascara! I've been a CGLB fan for years, and years. I was hesitant to try this b/c I'm so dedicated to my orange tube. This works just as great if not more. Still volumizes GREAT but it lengthens pretty well too. I love that big 'ole brush and is SO buildable to be either natural (what I always do) or more smokey. I love how feathery and natural my lashes look.

I do, however, think it looks finished with a swipe of Maybelline Colossal on the outer lashes to finish the look:) Only reason I gave it one lippie down, because I wouldn't want to wear this mascara alone.

This tube has lasted me forever even though I wear it every day:)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My go-to mascara, I prefer it so much to all of the high end brands I have used. It provides amazing volume and you can build up the layers without clumpiness. I have very oily lids but there is almost no smearing at the sides at the end of the day. Very easy to remove too.

on 2/1/2017 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have short fine lashes that have practically turned into peach fuzz as I've gotten older. ;) Mascaras that look great on someone with longer thicker lashes often look terrible on me.

I need a somewhat lengthening mascara and a natural look. Volumizing mascaras overwhelm my fine lashes and I'm not a fan of that look anyway. I only like one coat of mascara to give you an idea of where I'm coming from. This mascara gives me the natural look that I prefer.

This mascara turned out better than I thought it would. It surprised me that it creates an up-swept defined look, which is great since I never curl my lashes. It has a tendency to go on unevenly, but corrects itself and evens out as you keep combing it through. I initially thought the brush was too fat, but it doesn't actually affect the application negatively.

I have a hard time with some excellent mascaras because of the limits of my lashes, so this was a great find.

on 1/21/2017 1:44:00 PM

I find with just one coat,my lashes look long. I have thin lashes,so I was impressed with this mascara. I have the water resistant one and it lasts all night.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Solid mascara. Builds nicely until after the 3rd coat. Very silly black. Most importantly, it holds my curl.

on 12/19/2016 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a mediocre mascara. I like Lash Blast in the orange tube, so thought this would be a combo volumizing and lengthening mascara. It's neither. It merely darkens what lashes you have. It gives a very natural look. I use it if I'm in a hurry and don't care if I look like I'm not wearing makeup. That being said, the brush is a bit big and cumbersome. The mascara does not last either. A few hours later I barely can tell I applied it. I got it on sale so it was not expensive but I won't be repurchasing it.

on 10/27/2016 10:58:00 PM

I feel this is a pretty solid three...very average mascara. While I found no real cons with it...it just didn't deliver much. Not much lengthening, no real volume. Did define very well and fan my lashes out. I don't curl my lashes but this stuff adds lift and makes it look like my lashes are curled-which is impressive because my lashes are straight and stick straight out. No droop with this. Water resistant and it held up today in the rain but then washed off easily. I didn't experience any flaking, clumping or smudging...and somehow, despite the huge brush I found it easy to work with and it didn't deposit any mascara on my eyelid-a rarity for me, and I usually steer clear of large brushes for that reason-because I have big eyes, oily lids, and short thin lashes. Took a lot of work to get any lengthening effect at all-I'm usually a one coat girl but this took two thick coats and some elbow grease to look decent. But if you already have decent lashes and just want something subtle...this is probably good enough for an every day mascara
UPDATE: Ive been reaching for this mascara every day lately because its just so easy and reliable. Its been raining a bit nearly every day here and I know this will not smudge or flake or run down my face if I get caught in the rain...I would give this a 3.5 but I still cant say its a 4 because theres no wow factor

on 10/5/2016 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- no flaking
- no clumping
- defines

CONS

- no volume

COMMENTS: I don't get a fuller look with this at all, but it does do a great job at defining. I have no issues with this clumping or flaking. My lashes look nice, but still very thin.

Will not repurchase.

on 9/29/2016 12:21:00 PM

I love this stuff! Every time I want to try something new, I ditch it within the week and go back to this.

For some reason it just works for me. The only thing I don't like is that it seems to dry out much faster than others I have tried.

I used to have flakies from this under my eyes like some reviewers mentioned, but once I started applying the second coat BEFORE the first was dry those disappeared!

Popular Mascaras