3.6

price range

Reviews

1.0

4 months ago

Terrible. The fibers flake like crazy and this mascara made my eyes itch. Just awful.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairSilver

a year ago

This has been my go to mascara for years! It's fantastic! I've never had any issues with it. None of the other mascaras I've tried have been as good as this one. This is nice for more natural looks. If you're looking for something that resembles false lashes, this isn't it. I like the applicator, but it could be a little thinner towards the end. It keeps my lashes nice and separated while I coat them. I only ever put on one coat, on both my top and bottom lashes, and then I'm good for the whole day. The mascara itself does everything I want it to. It lengthens and lifts my lashes (I don't use a curler) and gives them nice volume, but doesn't make them look terribly fake. It looks pretty natural. And I've never had it get flaky or clump up on me. At the end of the day, I take it off with my make-up remover without any issues. I appreciate that I can be heavy handed with this and not have any problems. This is definitely worth a try!

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

2 years ago

** Beware of fiber mascaras, they can really itch and burn your eyes** This smelled so gross. I never had issues with other mascaras but this really irritated my eyes like onions and it flakes / gets inside my eye... plus it’s not truly “water resistant” as it claimed on the tube. It did add nice length, but takes a lot of work to build volume. Going back to my waterproof Essence mascara.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

2 years ago

Love this mascara. It’s buildable. First coat is more natural. Second more dramatic. Great brush that separates lashes nicely. Not clumpy. I have tried so many brands from drugstore to high end. Always come back to this. For me, it’s perfect in every way. Adds volume and length.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

2 years ago

This is actually my new favorite mascara. I have learned that coating my mascara to the point of it looking like spider legs because it was so clumped is not a natural look and did not look very clean- and I realized that I needed a mascara that caused zero clumps. I thought to myself... will I even find a mascara that doesn't create any clumping at all? Every mascara I had owned caused it in some way or the other. Wow. I found it! I'm not even kidding you guys- this stuff WILL NOT clump your lashes. It's crazy. It also looks natural. You have to build it up quite a bit, but it's worth it. Only takes a little longer than past mascaras I have used to get that volumous yet lengthy-look. I don't know if anyone here does this, but I am actually able to put another few coats of this on when I do my full eye makeup for when I'm going out (I always wear mascara even during the day) Overall, I will repurchase and this is my new HG

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

3 years ago

Before, I would only put on mascara on special occasions because I hated the way it sat on my lashes and I hated taking it off even more. But, since buying this, mascara has been an everyday thing. I love this! I have short, sparse eyelashes and this is enough to build up my lashes to make them look natural but noticeable. It doesn't feel too heavy, and I haven't had any issues with flaking or smudging throughout the day that I've had with past mascaras. I would definitely recommend and buy again when I run out. The only thing I don't like about it is the chunky packaging, but I can forgive that.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

from

3 years ago

I am obsessed with the long thick black lashes this mascara gives me. I have no desire to have natural looking lashes. Works best when it's new. I buy a new tube every 2 weeks.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

3 years ago

My go to mascara. I love it. I use the water resistant version. Best mascara in the drugstore!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

3 years ago

This mascara is fantastic. The brush is perfect and I have no complaints. It does start off more natural looking (which I love), but you can build. I've never once had this flake on me and I've worn it through everything, even waitressing long shifts in 90+ heat. I also have allergies and it doesn't bother my eyes. If it's flaking on others I think they must be applying it incorrectly, for example maybe curling their lashes after applying or trying to apply multiple coats at once (without letting it dry).

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

3 years ago

Yes, I am giving this the highest ratings! I've been using this for around 5-6 years and it's amazing. I personally hate clumpy stuck together lashes and used to constantly seperate my lashes with a sewing pin (which Audrey Hepburn was also a fan of doing, apparently) but this stiff rubber wand doesn't get a ton of product and seperates all my lashes so evenly. The look it gives is more natural but it builds up easily with no clumps. So I'm going to continue using this, naturally.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24