Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up
Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make UpAnti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

3.6

Methyl Trimethicone, Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Laminaria nnSaccharina Extract, Calcium Stearate, Isosonyl Isononanoate, Caffeine, Glycerin, Hydroxyapatite, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Salicylic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Quaternium-90 bentonite, 10-Hydroxydecanoid Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Tromethamine, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol. (May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For 3 years all I used was this foundation as I didn't think I could find better. I have oily skin that is blemish prone. I usually just used a light gel moisturiser as primer and would then apply this.

It worked wonders, as my blemishes would sometimes ruin my day, because it contains salicylic acid and diminishes them very quickly. Even when I had a bump, it would significantly reduce it. Be warned though- it's high coverage and using too much will result in a cakey disaster. It will not heal acne though. I'd say it lets it be. When you remove it, your face will be the same as it was before- ever since I use Jouer's tinted moisturiser, I have discovered the true meaning of removing makeup and having a glowing, healthy, beautiful skin. I ignored it could ever happen!

You also need blotting paper throughout the day- I think all oily skins do, whichever product you're using, it's never a miracle worker that will stay all day and suppress all shine!

I had to stop using it though, because it would literally transfer EVERYWHERE. On people's clothes whenever I hugged them (SO embarrassing!), on my own collars, on my phone screen, my fingers... Any place that would be in direct contact with my face would end up with a huge stained mark. It just wasn't tolerable.

That's why I don't think it's worth it in the end. By the way, all Clinique foundation products I've tried have the same problem (anti blemish BB cream, chubby stick...) so if you have an oily skin, I'd say stay away!

I'm really fair and the shade range of this product is really limited,looks cakey and orange on me wouldn't recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love!! Only foundation that doesn't make my acne worse, covers it up without any cakeiness and lasts all day (9 hours+). Haven't been using it long enough to determine the effects of treating acne but it's definitely less inflamed and easier to manage. Only negative is the bottle seems so small and I tend to run through it super quickly but definitely worth it!

on 12/13/2016 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best foundation ever for oily and combo to oily skin! I'm really really impressed
It looks amazing and lasts forever! It actually worthy the money

I'm sooo in love, this is my favourite foundation of all time

I received it as a gift from my friend who also has problematic skin. It worked well for her. For me when I apply it shows dry patches around my nose. Even if I moisturize heavily around my nose, it still feels like my skin is thirsty after applying this makeup.

on 10/21/2016 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a very good foundation and does help clear my blemishes when I have them. Medium coverage natural finish with anti redness

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I was given 2 samples of this by 2 different 'consultants'. One of them matched me to shade 03, which was a very good match but not perfect. I have come to realise most of Clinique 'warm' or 'neutral' shades are slightly pink. I wish it was more yellow, but looked nice enough. The other 'consultant' stated 'you're definitely a 05' and didn't even ask for my opinion! Turns out when I tried this shade at home it looked orange and mask like on me. It always pisses me off how some counter sellers (that's what they are, sellers!) KNOW what is best for you and often insult their clients intelligence. Ugh!

Anyway, the foundation worked ok for the first few days. The coverage was ok but it still looked barely there. However, it soon started to really dry out my skin to the point where my skin was peeling, red and irritated. I had to stop using the sample and I am so glad I didn't buy the product.

I was disappointed, though, as this seemed like a promising product. I never expected it to help the hormonal breakouts I have been getting, but I was hoping it would conceal well without breaking me out further. It so did but only for a few days.

My skin suddenly got very oily at the beginning of this year, and that was winter - I just knew if it didn't get better by then, summer would be a disaster for me. And it would've been, had it not been for this foundation. Truly formulated for oily skin. It is the most long wearing foundation I've used so far with my current skin condition: after about 7 or 8 hours, I get a little oily around my nose area and that's it. No touching up in between and my imperfections are still covered. I don't really wear makeup longer than that, so I can't tell how it would manage to hold up beyond that time.

And as for the pimples, it does what it says, I think. I've been noticing that my skin looks and feels a lot smoother, which is caused by a simple fact: it IS smoother. All those little bumps, clogged pores beneath the surface that are just waiting to get big and swollen, are starting to slowly diminish. Of course I extract them, but they don't come back - nor do they get inflamed under this foundation. It works for me, that much I can say.

Being the milky white person I am though, I do have to mix it with a white foundation mix to make it fit my skintone better. And just in case you're looking for a good white foundation mix, I recommend Life's Entropy ;).

Rubbish. Don't waste your money. Clinique recently have discontinued the anti blemish concealer which was fantastic - great coverage, oil-free, non-pore-clogging etc. I went and got a sample of their anti blemish foundation instead and it's so so bad! It's watery, no coverage and the shade range is terrible. I got 01 alabaster (I used the palest in their concealer too but that was more yellowy) but it's so pink-toned I look ridiculous (I'm NC20 for reference).

If you want a Clinique product that has good coverage and is oil free try stay matte (but again, the shade selection is poor and they don't cater for yellow-toned pale people) but I would avoid this. It's no thicker than a tinted moisturiser.

on 6/25/2016 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have quite oily, acne-prone skin, so a foundation which is oil-free and promises acne treatment sounded great. There are some issues with it, but overall I found it to be a good foundation.

Within 3-4 hours of applying this, I would start to get oily and it would begin to wear. The setting powder I use isn't great, so that may be part of the problem. However, it does delay shine and oiliness to an extent. I didn't notice much improvement in my acne when using this but it didn't get any worse.

I like the appearance of the packaging for this product, but it isn't very practical. It is a squeeze bottle and I would often squeeze out too much foundation, which was quite annoying as I ended up wasting some.

An interesting thing I found about this foundation was that immediately after applying it, I looked quite orange. After a while, as it set fully into my skin it would blend into my skin tone better but I was often quite paranoid that I looked like an oompa loompa!

This foundation is overall quite good and I would repurchase, but only if I didn't find something better. I live in New Zealand, so the price of this foundation was NZ$64, which I thought was quite pricey. In hindsight, I don't believe that this foundation was worth that much, however, as I previously said, I would probably buy it again.