Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up
Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make UpAnti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

3.6

Methyl Trimethicone, Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Talc, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Laminaria nnSaccharina Extract, Calcium Stearate, Isosonyl Isononanoate, Caffeine, Glycerin, Hydroxyapatite, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Salicylic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Quaternium-90 bentonite, 10-Hydroxydecanoid Acid, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Tromethamine, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol. (May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica)

on 11/6/2017 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product as a friend recommended it to me. Since a year, I suddenly have very sensitive skin and I get pimples and inflammations very easily. I had high hopes regarding this product, but after 2 weeks of using it I decided to give the foundation to this friend as it really doesn't work for my skin. As I have sensitive dry skin, this foundation dries up on my skin resulting in very patchy and cakey skin after a few hours of applying the foundation. I have tried several other methods (several primers, serums to hydrate my skin more) etc. but nothing works. I would definitely not recommend buying this product if you have dry skin as it just doesn't work.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have used this product for a very long time because it is hard to find a foundation that looks as natural as this and you need very little of it, but this product is better for an oily skin tone as it can make a normal/little dry skin tone look a little matte and dry, so I am searching for another one that will suit my skin better.

on 8/10/2017 9:33:00 AM

after trying SO MANY foundations, and after having bought a lot of expensive products, I had somehow been disappointed. The problem was always my noses, much more red from other face and with large pores. It is the ONLY makeup I found that totally covers the redness, no powder even needed and the only one that the result looks natural. It also lasts 5 min hours and it does not lookes unnatural after it, (breaks etc). I really feel so much relieved I found this product. Try a darker tone than your normal, even though i m pale i bought 4 so as to totally cover the redness without making it unnatural

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Since I've started using this I have noticed a significant change in my skin. I have oily, acne-prone skin (which came about in my early 20s, never really had acne before that) and generally get quite heavy breakouts on my cheeks, jaw and chin areas. I can't say if the decrease in spots is 100% down to this foundation as there have been a few other changes I've made to my routine, so it could be a combination of those different things.That said, this certainly hasn't aggravated my skin, and doesn't feel as cakey as other foundations I have tried. Shade range isn't that great, which I think is quite typical with the brand as all Clinique foundations tend to be more suited to pink skin tones rather than more yellow/olive tones. That said I have managed to find a colour I am able to warm up with a bit of bronzer/blusher and it looks fine.

I would describe this as mid-coverage and it definitely isn't completely matte. I would recommend the use of a primer and powder with this product to help prevent oiliness throughout the day. I also still need to wear concealer on some days to cover some post-acne marks I have on my cheeks and chin. I like this as it doesn't really feel like I'm wearing any makeup and it blends in very well. I've finished my bottle and have gone back to purchase another so I think it definitely is a product I will keep on repurchasing.

on 6/9/2017 4:52:00 AM

Great coverage for both day and night looks. Rarely cakes on me but could do with a touch up towards the end of the day. Use a primer and setting powder. Shade suits me perfectly. Finally a foundation that doesn't make me break out or aggravate my skin.

on 7/22/2017 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I've gone through a bottle of this foundation in the color 'fresh beige' (03) and I feel like it is definitely a good option for people who have oily/combination/acne-prone skin, are looking for a light to medium coverage foundation and have pink (cool) undertones.

Since it is an oil-free formula, the foundation can emphasize dry patches on the skin and can dry out the skin throughout the day. Avoid if you have normal to dry skin.

The packaging could have been a lot better. It is difficult to squeeze out a specific amount of foundation, and sometimes it spurts out too much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love!! Only foundation that doesn't make my acne worse, covers it up without any cakeiness and lasts all day (9 hours+). Haven't been using it long enough to determine the effects of treating acne but it's definitely less inflamed and easier to manage. Only negative is the bottle seems so small and I tend to run through it super quickly but definitely worth it!

I'm really fair and the shade range of this product is really limited,looks cakey and orange on me wouldn't recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For 3 years all I used was this foundation as I didn't think I could find better. I have oily skin that is blemish prone. I usually just used a light gel moisturiser as primer and would then apply this.

It worked as it would kind of flatten my blemishes if they were bumpy. It will not heal acne though. I'd say it lets it be. When you remove it, your face will be the same as it was before- ever since I use Jouer's tinted moisturiser, I have discovered the true meaning of removing makeup and having a glowing, healthy, beautiful skin. I ignored it could ever happen!

You also need blotting paper throughout the day- I think all oily skins do, whichever product you're using, it's never a miracle worker that will stay all day and suppress all shine!

I had to stop using it though, because it would literally transfer EVERYWHERE. On people's clothes whenever I hugged them (SO embarrassing!), on my own collars, on my phone screen, my fingers... Any place that would be in direct contact with my face would end up with a huge stained mark. It just wasn't tolerable.

That's why I don't think it's worth it in the end. By the way, all Clinique foundation products I've tried have the same problem (anti blemish BB cream, chubby stick...) so if you have an oily skin, I'd say stay away!

Edit: I'd like to add that I just stumbled upon a few pictures of me wearing this foundation two years ago in shade fresh ivory: it looked cakey, enhanced my pores (which are not even that bad usually) and it clearly oxidised and was more on the pink-orange side!

on 12/13/2016 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best foundation ever for oily and combo to oily skin! I'm really really impressed
It looks amazing and lasts forever! It actually worthy the money

I'm sooo in love, this is my favourite foundation of all time