Alaffia Neem & Shea Butter Face Cream

Alaffia Neem & Shea Butter Face Cream

This really helped calm my skin down - it's not as red or easily irritated as before and breakouts have decreased. It's very moisturizing. It's a little bit greasy since I have naturally oily/combo skin, but it feels really good when my skin dries out in the winter. Once the weather warms up I use it as a night cream and something lighter during the day. I find the scent pleasant and light and it disappears completely within minutes after applying it.

Good price, nice informative packaging and I like the glass pump bottle. Will definitely have to keep a bottle on hand at all times.

on 4/3/2010 10:44:00 PM

If you have rosacea and you are looking for a good moisturizer, I urge you to try this product. Alaffia's Neem and Shea Butter Recovery Face Cream is pretty much excellent in every way. The consistency is thick, but soft and buttery. It absorbs immediately, leaving your skin soft and hydrated without feeling greasy. It has a patchouli scent, but I didn't find it overpowering. The cream is very gentle and has a short list of simple but powerful ingredients. It keeps my chronically dry skin moisturized all day long and if I wear it to bed, I wake up with soft, happy skin. Redness is always still around (we Rosaceans know how this goes), but much diminished. Love, love, LOVE this product.

on 3/22/2010 12:46:00 PM

This facial lotion/cream comes in a pump bottle, it's made of neem leaf extract and unrefined shea butter and other natural ingredients. This lotion is for acne prone, oily or dry skin. Neem is supposed to be antibacterial/anti-inflamatory. The lotion is moisturizing and absorb into my skin quickly. I've been using this lotion for about a couple of weeks now, I even uses this lotion after I had a facial peel and it doesn't sting and it feels soothing. I haven't had any adverse reaction or breakouts from this lotion so far so I think it's safe for my skin. The other thing I like about this is that it makes my skin soft and moisturize without looking so shiny and greasy. The only cons that I have about this lotion is that it smell kinda weird, I guess it must be the neem or some other natural plant oil in the ingredients, but I the smell goes away after a while, but I guess I don't mind since I'd rather be using something natural verses wearing a bunch of fragrances.

Popular Moisturizers