Sephora Professional Mineral Powder Brush #45

Professional Mineral Powder Brush #45Professional Mineral Powder Brush #45

4.7

Synthetic Hairs.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great brush all the way around. Works well for mineral application, which isn't easy to find.It blends the powder so well and brush saves the day. i use a light color to blend over all my face, then i use a darker color for contouring. the brush did the job so well for both of them. Every day use. Price is expensive but quality makes up for it.

I think the name of this brush is misleading as it is so perfectly paired with liquid foundation beyond mineral foundations. I bought it at the emphatic recommendation of a makeup artist who disclosed that almost everyone in the biz swears by this brush to buff foundation and contours to perfection.

Changed my makeup life.

The blender sponge wastes a lot of product.

I also love the mini version of this brush that I DO use me with mineral powder - "wide awake" mineral for eyes to be exact. But I prefer it with my Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundations.

HG!!!!

To Read all 89 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/26/2015 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am currently using Real Techniques buffing brush, Shiseido perfecting foundation brush, Zoeva Silk finish brush and Zoeva Buffer brush and I thought I gave this brush a try. The best finishes can be achieved by Shiseido foundation, Zoeva Buffer and Zoeva Silk Finish but the Real Techniques one is quite good but scratchy and buff up all the flakes on my face. The Buffing brush is easiest to clean, no residue left on the brush. The Sephora #45 brush is definitely softer than the Real Techniques one. the #45 blends liquid foundation well but it is impossible to clean the brush thoroughly. I have also tried with powder foundation, cannot clean the stain properly even though I used a brush soap and a brush cleaning glove. I tried twice and failed. Quite disappointed because it cost quite a bit.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is my absolute favorite brush for applying mineral powder foundation. It buffs and warms up the minerals perfectly and then applies them straight to the face without a problem. It's easy to wash and dries within about 6 hours which is good for a dense brush. I haven't had any shedding at all. I've had this brush for about a year and I don't use anything else to apply powders. It's also very good for people with sensitive skin as it is synthetic so the bristles don't keep acne causing bacteria. I've bought a few for my friends and have the mini and large size myself.

on 8/4/2014 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I can't believe how soft and luscious this brush is for such a reasonable price! I bought this to use with the IT Celebration Foundation, and it has worked so well. Doesn't shed like the horribly overpriced Bare Minerals brushes. Great product!

Amazing foundation blending brush. Hands down a favorite for me. I've used it with mineral makeup, tinted moisturizer and liquid foundation. As with most brushes it can eat up product, so I use my fingertips to apply the product and use the brush to blend and smooth out any edges. It's lasted wonderfully, too. Would definitely repurchase.

on 7/8/2014 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this brush. I prefer it over BE brushes any day. It blends in mineral makeup like a dream and it also gives a better coverage. It also picks up product very well. I've noticed that less product goes to waste with this brush.

on 4/11/2014 4:17:00 PM

I am OBSESSED with this brush!!!
Before i purchased this i used the Sigma F80 which was my #1 go to, but now i don't know!
The sephora #45 might actually be even better than the Sigma.
My makeup looks FLAWLESS.
if you don't own this go out and get it!!

on 3/11/2014 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

HG brush. Owned it for 2 years and I wash it every week, had lost no hair and retains its shape. Amazing

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My absolute favorite foundation brush. This is simply flawless. Super dense, no shedding, and applies without streaking. Great for powder, cream, and liquid. It's very versatile and the shape and size is perfect for precise application around the smaller areas of your face, even undereye concealer. This is a great purchase for anyone looking for a truly high-quality foundation brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes