Fira Metal Compacts-Eyes

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/25/2006 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I bought this in "Heart Throb," which has a deep metallic plum, a shimmery taupe, a deep sparkly grey, and a frosty white that goes on as a opalescent pink. Looks like Hard Candy quads, but they are much cheaper. I paid $1.99 for mine. Used with UDPP, these are great.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

These are good. I have two, one is blue eyshadows and the other is green. They are trying to copy off of the Hard Candy eyeshadow compacts and they do a pretty good job. The colors have a good amount of pigment.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this was pretty good considering the price. it was very cheap and i like the colors ( i have it in first date) but like others have they weren,t very pigmented. and the texture wasn't the best. but it wasn't bad because it is inexpensive and you get to try four different colors.

This stuff is pretty junky. The regular eyeshadows are VERY gritty and the glitter ones have glitter huge enought to take your eyes out. The quality is poor. It flakes and creases and falls all over and it does NOT last at all. Pigmentation is awful. Pass on it. I spent $2 on mine and it is a waste.

on 8/19/2003 10:00:00 PM

I have this in "Heaven Sent"..I love all of the colors! They are so shimmery and long lasting! I get so many compliments on the gold which has little pieces of purple glitter and it really brings out my green eyes. I use the black as a liner..and the brown and light lavendar are also beautiful!

on 7/25/2003 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this eyeshadow at Claire's so I wasn't really expecting that much. But I was positively surprised. I bought the compact in Blind Date (it includes these colors: beige/white, beige/pink, pink, and dark purple). They are really nice and shimmery. It doesn't crease at all even though I have oily skin, and it lasts enough, considering the price. The colors in these compact are very nice too. I have always loved pink eyeshadow. Plus, the dark purple is perfect for creating a smokey eye look. All colors blend perfectly smooth. The beige/white is good for everyday use, when you want to illuminate your eyes. Blending all four colors makes a great nighttime look.
I have noticed that Hard Candy has a compact with similar colors (i think its called Pixie) but the price is $20 higher. I really don't own the HC one so I cannot compare them, but this Fira compact is pretty nice.

on 4/22/2003 10:21:00 PM

I bought mine in Dream Girl and I have to say, the compact is very cute and just the right size. The colors consist of lilac,violet, and lavendar. They're all pretty glittery and shimmery but that's ok. I luv it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Theyre not highly pigmented, but the colors are nice and they are very much worth taking a look at anyway. There are plenty of great colors in this line, and the compacts are very affordable.

Eyes: Violet

I bought this compact in "Starry Eyes." Out of all 4 colors, I only considered one usable. You have to pile these on in order to use them, too, because the pigmentation is pretty cheap.

on 9/29/2002 7:26:00 AM

I picked one of these up because I noticed that it looked almost exactly like Hard Candy's eye quads. The colors look great, but the quality is lower. They don't match as well as HC's, plus they're less pigmented. But overall, this is a good inexpensive product.