Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Deep Cleansing Hand Gel

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Deep Cleansing Hand Gel

on 7/17/2013 8:30:00 PM

I love these. They have the scrubbie beads or glitter and there are so many different kinds. They all smell incredible too! I just wish they were available in like a 4 oz bottle. I bought like 8 the other day. I decided to give the hippo berry to a friend's daughter. I have many more I want to eventually get.

I love these! They're so cute and come in very handy. I love how B&BW comes out with different scent's for the season's. They also make my hands feel very soft and clean when im out and about and unable to wash my hands.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

These are so cute a nifty. I love how they have the permanent ones and then come out with new ones for every occasion. They are reasonably priced also, being 5 for $5. They also make holders for these which I love to keep on my key ring. I have a pocket back in my purse, on my keys, & in my car. Very convenient. I have also bought these for gifts. Would recommend if you want to try something that is going to work just as good as drug store hand sanitizer, but smell better! I will continue to buy.

on 4/9/2011 4:01:00 PM

I have a million of these, one in every purse, car, jacket, etc. They're the perfect size and so useful. And if you get them on sale, they only cost about a dollar apiece. All of the scents are pretty good -- strong at first, but they fade down pretty quickly. I prefer the scents that are similar to real foods, such as the ones that have Lemon, Lime, Basil, Apple, Vanilla, etc., because I tend to use these before I eat, and some of the more flowery, perfumey scents conflict with food. I've tried lots of other hand sanitizers such as Burt's Bees, CVS brand sprays, Purell gels, EO wipes, but I find the Bath and Body Works to be the most convenient and perfectly sized. Don't be discouraged if you don't like some of the scents -- they have so freakin' many, you can probably find one that you will like (or at least tolerate). And all hand sanitizers have an alcohol smell to some degree-- that's what makes them work!