Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial PocketBac Deep Cleansing Hand Gel

4.7

on 9/10/2017 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm one of those people who always need a hand sanitiser with me wherever I go. Pocketbacs are fun-sized, cute and there are a variety of scents, so you'll soon find your favourite. I do wish these were cheaper outside the States though. I only get them on sale, and stock up then.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have these hanging from every purse I have, stationed around my apartment in out of the way places (nightstand, by the cat box for after scooping, ect) and they are perfect. Fun scents, not drying and your hands really feel clean. I also clean my mobile phone with them. I'll buy them 5 or 10 at a time. Used these for years, no end in sight.

on 6/16/2015 4:29:00 PM

There are only pros to this product since, there is a wide range of scents to choose from, these are incredibly affordable, the size of these is just right (you can always carry one around) & best of all they don't dry out your skin while keeping your hands bacteria free.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always keep these hand sanitizers on hand. Lots of scents to choose from, doesn't dry out your skin if you use it a lot (like typical sanitizers) and always leaves my hands feeling clean! A bit more expensive than drugstore sanitizers but I can't complain when it is truly the best!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

absolute must have the scents are amazing and some contain a little glitter which adds to the amazing product. i bought 5 for 3 dollars while visting the states and i wish i bought more but will be back soon to get more. One con is they do cost more than average sanitisers but are worth it

I always use these to clean my hands with these before I apply my makeup or to just carry around in case I'll need them and they're great! Heaps of different scents and they're fast absorbing and not drying

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Being the Bath & Body Works junkie I am, I love my PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel in Warm Vanilla Sugar. This is described as lightly scented with scented with sweet indulgence of sheer florals, vanilla absolute and sandalwood; because I have the Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Lotion, I already knew Id like its scent. The ingredients are natural & just like it says, the vanilla scent is subtle. It cleans my hands without leaving them smelling like straight alcohol.

Note: My bottle says $1.50, but I see now its $1.75 for a 1 fl oz / 29 mL bottle

i have so many of these little babies and theyre the only hand sanitizers ill use...i always pick up there 5 for $5 deal and this time i got beautiful day, japenese cherry blossom, hey honeybun ( i totally reccomend everyone pick this one up), paris amour, and honolulu sun....theyre all amazing

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Convenient and cute little packaging...great for stocking up when they are 5 for $5. Toss one in each purse, in each car, on the kitchen counter, in the desk at work, etc, etc, etc....Most of the scents are quite pleasant and even the not so pleasant smells dissipate quickly enough. I have found these to be not drying (like some sanitizers).

Have re-purchased these more times than I care to remember and I will likely re-purchase as long as B&BW is still around/still makes these.

I love Bath & Body Works, so it's no surprise I love these hand sanitizers! They come in so many different scents, ranging from fruits, such as Farmstand Apple, to baked goods, such as Pumpkin Cupcake, to more musky smelling sanitizers, such as Mahogany Teakwood. I have my own little stash of them so I can switch them out of the cute little cases whenever I want. Definitely recommend these!