Malin+Goetz Vitamin E Face Moisturizer

No Image

3.6

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium PCA, Bisabolol, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Salicylic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Benzethonium Chloride, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Limonene, Sodium Hyaluronate

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a very basic moisturiser, I can't understand why it's so expensive. I think it broke me out as well. I'll finish off this bottle as a hand cream and won't be re-purchasing.

on 11/8/2015 2:34:00 PM

The vitamin e is about the only helpful ingredient in this moisturizer formula. This cream contains a lot of ingredients I would not want to be layering on my face anyway, so I am happy that I did not purchase this. This performance of the moisturizer is mediocre at best and I do not understand the hype of Malin and Goetz.

on 10/5/2015 1:56:00 PM

Works...leaves your face hydrated, soft and firm. This is wonderful moisturizer and I will never use another!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have rosecea and it's literally has been impossible to find a moisturizer that works for this condition. This instantly absorbs into my skin and I don't get those annoying rosecea bumps on my forehead anymore since using this. I also love how it's not in a jar so no constant dipping with your fingers. I find this paired with their grapefruit face wash is perfect for rosecea. Expensive but well worth it to me. Leaves my skin healthy and clean.

on 8/2/2012 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This moisturizer felt great and smelled nice, but something in the formula clogged my pores pretty badly. It made an excellent after-shave lotion for my legs, but was too expensive to repurchase just for that.

on 7/7/2012 8:38:00 PM

I got this as a sample from a facialist. Although I wasn't too hot on her European facial style (I love the machines...), this moisturizer is absolutely awesome. It doesn't leave my skin at all greasy and doesn't clog my pores. It just makes my skin look great! This stuff is expensive but it works!

on 11/16/2011 6:01:00 AM

Yes this is pricy, though you are getting 4oz instead of the usual 1-2oz!
I love it because it's light weight and It does not break me out. It takes a few minutes to soak in. I have tried just about every cream under the sun and this one is a one of the best out there. In terms of a basic moisturizer... It is also great under makeup.I love the texture of this cream.

The only down side is i would say it could be a little more moisturizing.
I just bought the 85$ pump size as of now I love it.

This is more of a summertime cream.

I love this product. It's my HG simple moisturiser. I use a lot of serums, oils, peels, scrubs etc and sometimes I feel like my skin just wants something simple and uncomplicated - this is it. No irritants (for me), doesn't make me break-out and leaves my skin feeling well moisturised and soft but not shiny. I do have to be careful not to go overboard on my nose or my blackheads will worsen, but that's standard with everything unfortunately.
The scent is neutral and the packaging is not particularly amazing looking but it's very functional, which is far more important for me. I prefer the smaller bottle's delivery system to the larger pump one.
The price is a bit ridiculous for what you get - quite basic - but I just haven't been able to find a comparable drug store product that is quite moisturising but won't make me break out. If it wasn't for the price I would rave about this product unreservedly, but as it is I do keep coming back to it again and again. I'd be on my fifth bottle by now.

on 3/17/2011 10:29:00 AM

Overall this is an average moisturiser but honestly you could get the same effect with a much cheaper brand such as nivea or olay. However me being me I am keen on trying many different brand that are usually far too expensive...little bit of a skin care addict! This isn't bad but I prefer kiehls ultra cream! This looks cool on the shelf though!

on 4/1/2010 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Nothing special. Maybe if my skin was perfect, this would be great because itís a straightforward moisturizer. But I like multi-tasking products that strengthen, protect, and moisturize skin. It didnít clog my pores or cause any breakouts, but I have to admit Iím put off by the fact that this is a synthetic-made moisturizer. Malin + Goetz advertise this moisturizer as containing synthetic forms of vitamins and other beneficial substances. For me, thatís not a selling point. I wonít buy this.