Peter Thomas Roth Illuminating High Definition Moisturizer

Peter Thomas Roth Illuminating High Definition Moisturizer

1 review

on 4/14/2010 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this. It gives a very subtle sheen effect, similar to Fresh twilight freshface glow but less oily and obvious. This product is branded as a moisturizer, but I don't think it's moisturizing enough to use on its own (it's oil-free,) so I layer it over my Neutrogena oil free moisturizer for sensitive skin. I've had a lot of compliments about my "glowing" skin since I started using this. A little goes a long way. I love the packaging, & although I can see why others would find it unsanitary, I only ever put this on clean skin so I don't care too much. It's in a tube with a foundation-type brush at the end. The flow of product can be turned on & off by clicking the base of the brush around. I squeeze out a little dab of product onto my cheeks, forehead and chin, then I click it to the "off" position and use the brush to blend it all over my face. I actually appreciate not having to use my fingers to blend it since it is a bit shimmery. The color looks like a pearly pinky white, but I think this could be used on a wide range of complexions. The package promises a "red carpet glow" & I think it delivers! Very expensive at $42, but I love it and will absolutely repurchase.

Popular Moisturizers