Peter Thomas Roth Illuminating High Definition Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Peter Thomas Roth Illuminating High Definition Moisturizer

on 4/9/2011 4:58:00 PM

I love this product. It reminds me of the MAC product I was using. I don't like the brush design, but, here's how I handle it:

I turn it to the "on" position quickly, and squeeze out very little, then quickly turn it to the "off" position. That way I don't waste any of this precious lotion. The lotion runs easily, very easily.

PTR Illuminating is like a sheer glow just a mist of glow that I love so much. I use MAC Glowing Finishing Powder,and this totally compliments it. Atleast it's better packaging than the hard plastic pump that's on the PTR oil free. It feels like velvet on my face. It is so soft, and I really like it. I'm so glad I found it at Sephora's, and I'll buy it again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Peter Thomas Roth has to be probably my favorite skincare line as of yet. This illuminating High Def Moisturizer reminds me of MAC Strobe cream, except not as thick and obviously pearly. It is not thin either, just right. It sinks in beautifully. It does give my skin an almost flawless super-healthy glow, and evens skin tone. I wear it alone without makeup and my skin looks great. Very natural, but evened and glow-y. It has a nice "paint brush" on the end of the squeeze tube which can be clicked to on/off. It is Oil-free, fragrance-free. I have extremely dry skin, however this definitely gives me enough moisture for the day. I use PTR Cellular anti-aging creme at night and Un-Wrinkle eye cream... The sticker on the tube says it can only be found at Sephora which is where I got it, FYI, however, I do recall seeing it being sold on PTR's website as well. *UPDATE* I am SO impressed with the way this stuff makes my skin look! I was in a hurry today and wore no makeup except this, and my face looked simply RADIANT- if I do say so myself ;) Anyways, yeah- even under harsh, fluorescent lighting, I was glancing in my mirror at my desk at work in disbelief at how great my skin looked!!! It really does even out skin tone, and any ruddiness I have was, for the most part, gone*