Conju Princess Soap

Conju Princess SoapConju Princess SoapConju Princess SoapConju Princess Soap

4.7

on 1/14/2018 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

If you have acne this is a must. I use this soap along with cleasing balm for acne and it really works! Within a week you will see the difference and am not exaggerating! The only bad thing I would have to say is that after a while your skin gets used to it so it does not get worst but it does not get better am sure if you mix it up with more of their acne products you will see better results but when you are on a budget you have to work with what you can get. But this stuff really does work!

I have had acne forever && since I began using conju soap my skin has never looked better. I thought it would be impossible for a soap to improve my skin,but it really proved me wrong.
I really love this soap.

on 1/10/2018 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Since I am trying to stop taking acne medication, I was searching for acne products which could help me through the transition period and hopefully reduce the amount of acnes like the oral pills. Then I found CONJU and I had decided to give it a try, I've been using this for almost 2 weeks with soap, I still get one or two acnes, but so far so good, my face feels clean after using it, and I am satisfied.

on 1/4/2018 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. My skin looked better with the first use. I have oily, acne prone skin and I had no issues with breakouts. My skin tone and texture have improved very much.
I would recommend this product to a friend.

on 1/4/2018 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this really works for acne.Ive been using this soap for about a month now. It does a great job of removing all dirt. It preps your skin for serums and moisturizers. It lathers extremely well and rinses away without leaving any residues. Very nice.

on 11/21/2017 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I started using this cleanser 3weeks ago, and I continue to use it at home on a daily basis to prevent the occasional hormonal blemish. The foam is gentle but still does its job; my skin always feels clean after use! If I'm having rough breakout all over my face, I pair it with the rest of the cleasing balm, and I notice a reduction in irritation the next day. I 100% recommend this product to anyone suffering from acne!

on 11/19/2017 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I tried using the sample.
at first this soap lathers well.and its so creamy:) feeling like whipped cream.
and I packed my face with foam in about 3min?? caz I read it from review it good for acne .
after taht my skin was sore a little bit from foam pack. but my skin is getting better:)
I wanna keep try to use this soap and if its real work ,Im gonna buy conju soap.

So many reviews from new accounts. Me thinks these reviews should be taken with a grain of salt.

on 11/16/2017 2:51:00 AM

this soap making skin look brighter and more youthful;)
this is one of the strongest lightening soaps that lightens the skin and evens skin tone.
and it probably good for sensitive skin.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I used this sample. it was really good for my skin. but my sister is dry skin so it was not for her...
I think this soap for oily skin. Im going to buy this soap after I run out sample.